DA NANG — A bus driver was fined VND17 million (US$800) for carrying 43 passengers more than his bus’s registered capacity near Da Nang City on Sunday. It was the second time in three days the driver of the 60-seat coach, Pham Hong Quan, of central Ha Tinh Province, had been pulled up for overloading, police said. Passengers on the bus were mainly students and workers returning to the south after the Tet holidays.Patient saved after being stabbed in heart PHU YEN — A 22-year-old man with three knife stab wounds to the heart was saved after four-hour surgery in central Phu Yen Province General Hospital on Saturday. Doctor Dai Quang Ngoc, deputy chief of the hospital’s general surgery department, said the heart of the patient was punctured in three places and he was in a critical condition. He also had a punctured stomach and small intestine. This was the first successful emergency operation in provincial hospital, the doctor said. Nine people die from carbon monoxide HAI PHONG — Nine youths, who died at a party in northern Hai Phong City on the fourth day of Tet, was due to carbon monoxide poisoning, said city police director Do Huu Gia….
- Hanoi taxi driver fined for ripping off foreign passenger
- Hanoi taxi driver fined for fleecing British tourist
- Police step in as irate mums clash with coach drivers as they take kids to school
- Stricter fines proposed for drunk drivers
- Driver avoids parking penalty after being fined for taking too long to pay online – here’s how to challenge a ticket
- Supermarkets and shopping centres urged to widen parking spaces to stop fat drivers scratching other cars
- Parking wardens to be forced to give drivers 10-minute grace period before slapping fines under Government plans
- Motorists warned about fake traffic wardens stealing drivers’ bank cards in new scam
- Drivers to be handed £100 automatic fines for ignoring "smart motorway" rules
- England roads where drivers most likely to get fined revealed as some councils rake in £200k an HOUR
Coach driver fined $800 for overloading have 348 words, post on at February 15, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.