jobs board plays host to roles across the world and in every major discipline, including opportunities at Raven Software, Relic Entertainment, Rockstar, and more.
Each position posted by employers will appear on the main Gamasutra job board, and appear in the site’s daily and weekly newsletters, reaching our readers directly.
It will also be cross-posted for free across its network of submarket sites, which includes content sites focused on online worlds, cellphone games, ‘serious games’, independent games and more.
Some of the notable jobs posted this week include:
Raven Software: UI Software Engineer:
“Raven Software is an award-winning computer game software developer based in Madison, Wisconsin. With a focus on graphic excellence and high-level, intense playability, Raven has produced hit games including the Soldier of Fortune series, various Star Wars titles and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.”
EA Games Label: Director, EAGL Online Operations:
“Electronic Arts Inc., headquartered in Redwood City, California, is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. Founded in 1982, the company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. In fiscal 2010, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $3.7 billion and had 27 titles that sold more than one million units.”
Relic Entertainment: Lead Level Designer – 3rd Person Action Game:
“Vancouver-based Relic Entertainment, renowned developer of multiple 90%+ metacritic games, is looking for a lead level designer with AAA console shooter experience for our highly anticipated third-person shooter for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.”
Rockstar North: Systems Programmer:
“Rockstar North is seeking an experienced highly talented systems programmer to ensure our games run at their best on and help breathe life, realism and fun into our next-generation games. This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge architectures and lean and mean optimised systems for optimal performance, working together with other departments to solve problems. Interested applicants should possess excellent coding skills, an eye for detail and a natural ability to communicate as part of a creative team.”
THQ Digital Studios Phoenix – Rainbow Studios: Senior Programmer:
“Formerly Rainbow Studios, THQ Digital Studios Phoenix is one of THQ’s emerging technology development hubs. With a history of developing triple A hit titles, our studio is also now focused on the digital marketplace, putting us at the forefront of the industry in conjunction with our sister studio, THQ Digital Studios UK.”
To browse hundreds of similar jobs, and for more information on searching, responding to, or posting game industry-relevant jobs to the top source for jobs in the business, please visit Gamasutra’s job board now.
- 2017 NFL Draft: Dallas Cowboys 7-Round Mock Draft at Week 14
- DraftKings NBA Picks for October 29
- NASCAR: Updated List Of Job Openings (October 2016)
- 2017 NFL Draft: Chicago Bears 7-Round Mock Draft in Week 13
- Milwaukee Bucks: Player of the Week (Jan 29 – Feb 4)
- SEC Football: Week 8 Power Rankings
- SEC Football: Week 7 Power Rankings
- After losing his starting job, Troy Williams is back in the spotlight for Utes
- Week in Wrestling: Kevin Owens on his new belt, Mike Tyson on Ali and wrestling
- FA Cup 2017-18: Draw, fixtures, results & guide to each round
- Tim Tebow Will Continue to Serve as SEC Network Analyst
- Week in Wrestling: Viral sensation Ospreay; Behind Goldberg and Jericho’s fight
- ACC Football: Week 7 Power Rankings
- College Football: Top 5 overreactions from Week 3
- Key Big Ten Football Match-ups in Week 9
- St. Louis Blues: NHL Central Weekly Review (3rd Week of October)
- NFL Draft 2017: Best Week 10 College Football Games to Watch
- Breaking Down 2016 FBS Conference Races After Week 11
- NFL Week 17 picks: The playoff seeds and postseason awards still up for grabs
- NFL Network analyst: With Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs have chance to dethrone Patriots
Round-Up: Gamasutra Network Jobs, Week Of October 29 have 593 words, post on www.gamasutra.com at October 29, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.