America’s Next Top Model is one of the highest rated shows of CW Television Networks in the U.S. This competitive reality show chronicles the transformation of everyday young women from 18 to 25 into potentially fierce supermodels.
After a thorough selection, the finalists will receive strict training from high-profile fashion industry gurus and then face the tough challenges to make their dream of becoming a top model come true.
Since its premier in 2003, America’s Next Top Model rapidly became a television “phenomenon” in the U.S., attracting millions of female viewers from 18 to 34. The program is under license in 145 countries.
“Vietnam’s Next Top Model will not only be a 100% reality show with many exciting and surprising moments for viewers but also open many opportunities for our modeling and fashion industry to catch up with international development. Through this program we also hope to find Vietnamese that have what it takes to become a true top model,” said Le Thi Quynh Trang, general director of Multimedia JSC, in a statement.
Applications to be on the show can be downloaded at www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com.
For more information, contact Multimedia JSC, Unit 210, Office Building 133 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, tel: 04 3537 6398 or Unit 1.2, 12M Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1, HCMC, tel: 3910 7088.
- New 2018 iPhone tipped to be £100 CHEAPER than last year’s model – and here’s why
- 'Silenced, Reduced, Marginalized': Miss America 2018 Blasts Pageant Leadership
- Stansted undaunted by the loss of Primera Air as it explores new frontiers
- Donald Trump watches Brett Kavanaugh denial from Air Force One
- Love Island Australia line-up – who’s in the cast of the Aussie version?
- Who is Ollie Swain? X Factor 2018 contestant and Air Conditioning Engineer
- Britain's richest man plots America's Cup coup
- 5 groundbreaking models of colour who helped change the face of fashion
- 'They could be farming or flying to America. It’s endless what the imagination can do'
- Air Canada's Ben Smith named head of Air France-KLM
- Who is Paul Knops and when did the model and Love Island 2018 finalist split from Laura Anderson?
- How old is Alfonso Ribeiro, when did he play Carlton in Fresh Prince of Bel Air and what’s his new show for the BBC?
- Vietnamese bookworms are happier with the real things
- Love Island Australia line-up – who’s in the 2018 cast of the Aussie version of the show?
- Where to eat in Portland, Maine – America's new foodie destination
- iPhone battery life UPGRADE – why Apple’s 2018 model could offer major boost to your phone
- Ferrari to launch 15 new models by 2022
- Emma Dabiri: The Diaspora Diva on trolls, modelling and growing up black in Dublin
- Viral teenage singer Courtney Hadwin through to America's Got Talent semi-finals
- These are all the popular diesel models axed from the UK production line in 2018
Vietnamese version of America's Next Top Model to air in September have 448 words, post on at June 16, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.