America’s Next Top Model is one of the highest rated shows of CW Television Networks in the U.S. This competitive reality show chronicles the transformation of everyday young women from 18 to 25 into potentially fierce supermodels.
After a thorough selection, the finalists will receive strict training from high-profile fashion industry gurus and then face the tough challenges to make their dream of becoming a top model come true.
Since its premier in 2003, America’s Next Top Model rapidly became a television “phenomenon” in the U.S., attracting millions of female viewers from 18 to 34. The program is under license in 145 countries.
“Vietnam’s Next Top Model will not only be a 100% reality show with many exciting and surprising moments for viewers but also open many opportunities for our modeling and fashion industry to catch up with international development. Through this program we also hope to find Vietnamese that have what it takes to become a true top model,” said Le Thi Quynh Trang, general director of Multimedia JSC, in a statement.
Applications to be on the show can be downloaded at www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com.
For more information, contact Multimedia JSC, Unit 210, Office Building 133 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, tel: 04 3537 6398 or Unit 1.2, 12M Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1, HCMC, tel: 3910 7088.
- Bombshell report details 2019 iPhone ‘Pro’ models, new iPads, and more
- Air Force One: US President Donald Trump’s flying Oval Office
- American Children Are Injuring Their Eyes at Ridiculous Rates from BB, Paintball and Other Air Guns
- Gutierrez-Boronat: In Taiwan, a Model for a Free Latin America
- Air Pollution Pandemic Kills More People Prematurely than Smoking, Malaria and HIV/AIDS, Study Finds
- Black Lightning Makes Gravedigger the Arrowverse's Captain America -- With a Twist
Vietnamese version of America's Next Top Model to air in September have 281 words, post on at June 16, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.