Hyundai and Kia kept up their winning ways last month, combining for a 24 percent sales increase. Most of the increase comes courtesy of the Hyundai brand, which rose 30 percent on strong sales of the new Tucson and Sonata (up 271 and 57 percent respectively) and Santa Fe (+59 percent). Kia’s volume was largely boosted by its new Sorento SUV, which sold 8,486 units, and a strong rise in Soul sales volume. Forte sold 5,807 units, but didn’t outperform last April’s 7,165 sales of its predecessor, the Spectra. Full numbers after the jump.
- A Bunch of Ralph Lauren Quilted Coats and Vests for Kids for 30 Percent Off
- Uber says demand in New York City is up 30 percent since prices were cut
- 34 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From KitchenAid to Lululemon
- 29 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Fjallraven to J. Crew
- Striped T-Shirts for the Whole Family Are Up to 63 Percent Off at J.Crew
- 31 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Madewell to Sunday Riley
Hyundai Sales Up 30 Percent, Kia Climbs 17 Percent have 170 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at May 3, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.