Established in 2007, Doosan Vina is setting long-term corporate goals and longing to contribute to the development of the heavy industry in Vietnam, a reporter of Vietnam Business Forum talks to Mr. Cho Bong Jin, General Director of Doosan Heavy Industries Vietnam (Doosan Vina). Doosan Vina is now the largest-scale foreign invested project in the heavy industry in Vietnam; could you please share with us the investment scale & production capacity of Doosan Vina? Doosan Vina – a group of business units (power plant facilities manufacturer) – is jointly established by Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd and Doosan Mecatec Co., Ltd (under Doosan Group – a leading Korean heavy industries corporation) in Dung Quat Economic Zone, Quang Ngai Province. We have invested approximately US$ 300 million in Vietnam. Apart from 5 main business units, we have invested in building a 12 hectare designated pier & port facility. This port can receive 30.000 to 50.000 DWT vessels. In addition, Doosan Vina also invested in constructing a dormitory for workers and an apartment for experts at Van Tuong new urban area. After 2 years of implementation and 9 months of official operation, all 5 business units are put into operation… Read full this story
- Fuji Heavy Industries may rebrand itself as Subaru Corp.
- Covid-19 could lead to restructuring of Vietnam tourism industry
- Storm Dennis: Wales braced for strong winds and heavy rain
- EVFTA positively impacts on Vietnam’s industrial real estate market: Savills experts
- David Stern Dies: Former NBA Commissioner Who Presided Over Strong Growth Was 77
- EVFTA may boost Vietnam-Poland trade ties
- Vietnam PM assures ASEAN sugar import tariffs are history
- Coronavirus, drunk driving fines hurt Vietnam brewers
- Wize Vietnam confident to partner with leading global IT companies
- Almost $500m invested in farm product processing industry in H1
Doosan Vina: For a Strong Growth of Vietnam Heavy Industry have 299 words, post on vccinews.com at December 29, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.