A group of five men and one woman have been arrested over the incident which followed an argument over missing jewellery. The suspects are due to appear in a remand hearing in the town of Nykobing. The group is already known to police as part of Mors’s drug addict environment.
Central and Western Jutland Police Chief Inspector Andreas Sogaard said: “The attackers threatened the couple with a syringe with something in it and said it was an overdose. The victims were stuck in the arm several times, but they apparently couldn’t hit a blood vessel.”
On Monday the couple, a man aged 29 and a woman aged 49, were abducted and driven to a residence near Eslev where it is alleged that hours of abuse took place. “This was extreme violence,” Sogaard claimed.
Aside from the threat of overdose, the couple were also threatened with having fingers removed and even being sawn in half by chainsaw. Hot branding irons were used on the man with both victims forced to dig their own graves.
The pair was able to escape early the following morning and call for help. “They clearly thought they were going to die. They are now in contact with their own doctor and a crisis psychologist,” Sogaard says.
According to Politiken, police say the group believed the couple had stolen jewellery from two of its members.
- Former painkiller addict shares shocking image of himself lying on his kitchen floor 'moments from death' taken by a police officer to shock him into getting clean
- Horrified woman reveals the 'filthy' temporary accommodation smelling of drugs and urine where her care worker stepdaughter is being FORCED to stay for £100 a week with her toddler
- A unique chance to rethink drugs policy
- Lamar Odom threatened to kill Khloe Kardashian during terrifying drug-fuelled rampage
- Dramatic moment cops open fire and kill drunk dad who kidnapped his six-year-old son, led police on high-speed chase and opened fire with AK-47 injuring a trooper
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals Her Son Died of Drug Overdose in Touching Tribute
- Michael Jordan insists he never had a gambling addiction in ESPN's docuseries The Last Dance, claiming 'I have a competition problem'
- 90 Day Fiance Jorge Nava pictured in newly-released mug shot amid his drug sentence in Phoenix
- How Vallejo police mistook kidnap victim Denise Huskins for a ‘Gone Girl’
- The Coronavirus Is Keeping Addiction Counselors From Their Patients. So The Industry Has Transformed.
- Mexican drug lord Moises Escamilla May, 45, jailed for string of ruthless beheadings is killed by coronavirus in prison
- 'Jeremy KILLED our baby': Stephanie Davis blames violent ex Jeremy McConnell for stress-induced miscarriage in emotionally charged post... after she was filmed drinking days after discovering news
- Melissa Etheridge: Singer's son Beckett Cypher, 21, dies after opioid addiction struggle
- 1,200 violent criminals arrested while self-isolating during coronavirus lockdown
- Shocking impact of class A drugs on woman, 35, shown in photos taken 10 years apart
- Couple arrested for series of snatching incidents
- What came next for Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast - death, drugs and lasting feuds
- 6ix9ine Admits to Selling Drugs, Shootings, Robberies in Guilty Plea
- Police force that failed to charge Ahmaud Arbery's killers has a 'track record of corruption', faced 17 lawsuits in the past decade, had its drug force dismantled and locals say it is 'a good old boys club'
- Kerala healthcare model to be replicated in Chikkaballapur
Danish Couple Kidnapped by Violent Drug Addicts have 543 words, post on www.icenews.is at September 4, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.