Are you a website owner that really wants to make sure that your site is a success? Well if so there are a few things that you should consider . Here are 7 tips that will help you find true success with your website.
1. The internet is a powerful medium that allows you as a webmaster to do things with your potential customers that years ago weren’t possible to do. Don’t just put up regular old content that anyone can find in a book. Make your site as inner active as possible. Have things like forums, chat rooms and quizzes on your site. People like to get involved.
2. Grab the visitors attention right away. Make sure that your homepage is engaging and provides something that the visitor wants. People online usually have a very short attention span so you have to be able to hook them fairly quick.
3. Create your site for your customers. You want your visitors to feel comfortable on your site. Do not clutter your homepage with useless information about your company. You always want to cater to the customers needs not the companies.
4. Get your visitors involved. Make it a point to get feedback and helpful suggestions from your visitors. They will appreciate the fact that you care, You also want to respond to them as fast as you can to let them know that you are a real person and care. Be sure to get your visitors email address during this process so you can communicate with them long after they have left your site.
5. Be current. People like fresh content. Even though your products may stay the same your content doesn’t have to. You can always add new tips and tricks on how to use your products.
6. Watch your web design. Make sure that you do not get carried away when designing your site. I know you may be tempted to ad a whole bunch of flash and big graphics. You should be aware that large graphics and a lot of flash can slow up the loading time of your site on your visitors computer. Nobody wants to wait minutes for website to load so keep that in mind when designing your site. Be sure not to have it to plain either. Find a nice balance between eye catching and simple.
7. Don’t forget to promote. When people visit your site have a spot where they can sign up for a newsletter that may include special offers or information on new products. Building this list will allow you to communicate with your sites viewers whenever you want to.
- New website that sends you FREE food and drink for your reviews on big brand products like Kellogs and Malibu
- Coupon Queen shares tips to make sure you bag all the best bargains on Cyber Monday & price-checking websites are a must
- More than a MILLION shoppers line up in huge virtual queue to get on Debenhams' website and snap up 70%-off fire sale bargains in the final hours before the 242-year-old chain goes out of business
- Nurse Your Damaged Hair Tips Back To Health With These Amazing Home Remedies
- Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Andrew Thornton shares his tips on backing the last horse over the line
- Cheltenham Festival Tips – Day Four: Templegate picks his winners for the Gold Cup and more
- Debenhams' website CRASHES after more than a MILLION shoppers queued online to snap up 70%-off fire sale bargains before the 242-year-old chain goes out of business - but only 40 people turn up for opening of flagship Oxford Street store
- Has Boris been cutting his own hair with the kitchen scissors? Stylists offer PM some tips ahead of crunch dinner in Brussels tonight after viewers say 'scruffy' PM 'looks like he's been on an all-nighter'
- The best Samsung Galaxy S9 tips and tricks
- Most successful Bake Off stars - TV empire, millionaire and worrying shelf life
- India vs Australia 2nd T20: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Best Playing 11 Updates
- Regardless of our success in tackling domestic violence, we must seek to eliminate such behaviour from our culture
- Tips and tools for succeeding in STEM courses
- 5 safe shopping tips for the holidays from experts
- Security News This Week: The US Used the Patriot Act to Justify Logging Website Visitors
- 10 Tips From Boing Boing On Making Online Content Sing
- Suddenly, Vulnerable House Republicans No Longer Bash Obamacare on Their Websites
- NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 Ti Release Time and Best Tips for Ordering One
- As gleeful lawyers celebrate successfully preventing criminals from being deported to Jamaica... a nauseating insight into the legal jamboree that's infuriated Britain
- Think Like A Bug: Tips On Squashing The Competition From Charles Darwin, Steve Jobs, Madonna, And Other Successful People
7 Great Tips For Obtaining Success With Your Website have 773 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 12, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.