We are experiencing a new disease called swine flu virus which started in Mexico spreading to the US and the rest of the world reaching pandemic proportion. At this moment the best approach to is to preventing it from infecting us in the first place, for that there are many steps that the population has to learn and practice diligently, (more on that later). If we get infected by the swine flu virus there are a number of conventional treatments available and they must be used in all cases. But first let answer the most common questions :
What is the swine flu virus?
Is a virus that affects the respiratory tract it’s a very contagious virus. There are three types of viruses (A, B, C) plus there are several sub-types. The Mexican government identified the new A (H1N1) swine flu in May 2009. This virus in particularly affects every body regardless of age, however children and the elderly have more mortality risk.
Is this Flu like the common Flu?
No, even though both are respiratory diseases and both have similar symptoms the microorganism that causes swine flu is different.
How swine flu does spread from person to person?
It spreads from person to person by mouth and nasal secretions (Cough, sneeze, talking, and singing) or by direct contact with an infected person, hand and kissing. The swine flu virus is very contagious (3 to 7 days) after symptoms have started. Enclosed places are very favorable environments for the swine virus. It is estimated that in 3 to 6 months the world could be suffering a serious pandemic.
What are the symptoms of swine flu?
– Fever higher than 100° F.
– Frequent and intense cough.
– Loss of appetite.
– Nasal Congestion.
– Body ache and pain.
How do I know if I have it?
The diagnosis is made by testing the nasal or throat secretion of the affected person. Results are conclusive within 24 hours.
Can the virus evolve into a more serious condition?
Yes, an immune depressed person can have serious complications from swine flu virus, and it could be fatal.
How can I prevent infection?
– Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
– Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
– Do no share food, glasses or forks.
– Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
– Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
– Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
– Avoid sudden temperature change.
– Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
– Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Home Remedies for Swine Flu
Home remedies for #1: Take Vitamin C to boost immune system and increase the number of white blood cells
Home remedies for #2: Take Zinc lozenges, it boosts the immune system as soon the symptoms develop.
Home remedies for #3: Colloidal silver kills viruses.
Home remedies for #4: Take Garlic capsules to decrease de growth of the virus.
Home remedies for #5: Make a tea mixing:
1 tsp. bayberry bark.
1 tsp. grated ginger root.
½ tsp. cayenne powder.
1 cup of boiling water.
Let it sit for 20 minutes.
Home remedies #6: Take “cold and flu” tablets this homeopathic preparation has help people avoid getting infected with the flu virus by taking 1 tablet a day throughout the flu season.
Home remedies #7: Take arsenicum album if thirsty but feel better drinking warm fluids, lack of appetite, body aches, and feel worse during the night.
Home remedies #8: Take bryonia if cough, throat and chest pain, dry mouth and lips, very thirsty.
- Try out these home remedies for that PERFECT skin and hair during quarantine
- Natural Home Remedies To Prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- 25 Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Scars
- Australian doctor reveals EVERYTHING you need to know about the flu vaccine and COVID-19 - and the best time to get your shot this year
- The US keeps millions of chickens in secret farms to make flu vaccines. But their eggs won't work for coronavirus
- 10 Tips To Make Trimming Your Eyebrows At Home Less Painful When You Cannot Visit The Parlour
- How dangerous is coronavirus? Why Covid-19 is worse than flu and what defines severe case
- What you need to know about coronavirus on Thursday, April 2
- 2009 swine flu death toll much higher than thought
- What you need to know about coronavirus on Tuesday, March 31
- PPE, homemade masks, PCR and every other important coronavirus term to know
- Homemade masks, PCR, PPE and every other important coronavirus term to know
- Homemade masks, home testing, PPE and every other coronavirus term to know
- Homemade masks, PPE, home testing kit and every other coronavirus term to know
- Grandad, 87, BEATS coronavirus and bids an emotional goodbye to NHS staff as he heads home to be with his wife
- How to get rid of acne scars fast - home remedies and best products to try
- Dad whose daughter is fighting cancer begs people ‘people stay at home’ as chemo might be CANCELLED due to coronavirus
- Pineapple for a sore throat and duct tape for warts… everyday remedies you didn’t know were in your kitchen cupboard
- Donna Air confirms she has tested positive for COVID-19 after developing 'mild flu-like symptoms' and self-isolating almost three weeks ago
- Why Are Acrylic Nails Trending? Everything You Need To Know
Everything You Need to Know About Swine Flu - Home Remedies For Swine Flu have 896 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 2, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.