When searching for cheap flights to Amsterdam, you should make sure to check the current rates for some of the following airlines. These discount airlines generally will often offer you the cheapest air fares to Amsterdam. In general, cheap tickets to Amsterdam should be plenty available – Amsterdam airport is the 4th biggest European hub with hundreds of airlines flying in.
KLM isn’t considered to be a discount airline, but since they are based in Amsterdam, they can provide good rates for flights there. The have routes to and from Amsterdam from many countries, across all 5 continents.
Unlike KLM, MartinAir is a true low-cost airline. They have regular direct flights between Amsterdam and Miami, Mexico and many other destinations in the Caribbean. By stopping over in Miami, you can also take a MartinAir flight from Amsterdam to several cities in the United States, such as Fort Myers, Key West, Atlanta and New Orleans. Other destinations are available in the Caribbean and South America, including Chile, Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Honduras, Cuba and Puerto Rico.
Transavia is another discount Dutch airline that has many cheap ticket choices for Amsterdam, when traveling from mostly southern Europe and Berlin. You can also choose Transavia when flying to other Dutch cities such as Groningen, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. There is good rail connections from those cities to Amsterdam. Overall, you can take a flight with Transavia from many west, south or central European countries.
British European (BE)
If you are taking a flight from the UK or Ireland, BE likely has very cheap tickets to Amsterdam.
BMIbaby is the discount arm of BMI, and they have cheap tickets to Amsterdam from some UK airports but not as many as you’ll find with British European.
RyanAir flies into Eindhoven from a number of cities in Europe, such as London, Dublin, Stockholm, and Marseille. They also service destinations in Spain and Italy. There is regular train service between Eindhoven and Amsterdam, with the trip taking only 90 minutes.
Another discount airline that has many cheap flights between Amsterdam and Morocco, Egypt, Turkey, and Greece. They offer complete vacation packages as well as just flight tickets.
This Slovakian airline has service to and from Amsterdam, and cities like Munich, Prague, Vienna, Bucharest and several cities in Italy as well.
This airline information should be used as a guide only, as routes, schedules and prices change frequently with any airline. Always double-check the details before booking a flight.
- Cheap flights from Oakland to Las Vegas, and what to do once you're there
- I-Team: Cheap Flights to Small NY Towns, With a Catch
- Alaska Airlines’ new discount ticket has one huge advantage over American, Delta, and United’s basic economy
- United just expanded its 'basic economy' fare to even more flights
- More airlines are ditching reclining seats, and it's about f*cking time
- FAA orders e-ticketing restrictions
- The flight Philippine Airlines is missing
- Ticket to ride: cheap flights, big money
- Airline IT adoption breaking into two speeds
- United Airlines makes third cheap flight blunder
- Boingo offers connection to in-flight Wi-Fi
- ASIC warns about 'fake' cheap flights site
- Airlines hit Priceline with 'Purple Demon'
- Airlines relaunch Internet fares
- Airline Mileage Runs: There Has to be a Better Way
- Airlines pass test without reservations: What's it mean?
- Here’s the catch with those new U.S. flights to Cuba (and how to get there anyway)
- Gatwick live updates – Two arrested for ‘criminal use of drones’ after airport chaos saw hundreds of flights grounded
- Safety questions hound Allegiant Air
- Net air fare--$100 coast-to-coast, round trip
Cheap Flights to Amsterdam - Key Airlines to Check For Cheap Air Tickets have 581 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 3, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.