One male patient, 40 years old, returned to Vietnam from the United States, and one male resident, 7 years old, lives in Ho Chi Minh City, who was confirmed to have contracted the disease due to contact with his two flu A/H1N1 infected relatives.
Meanwhile, health quarantine at airports is still continuing its measures against passengers with high fevers.
Also on the same day, the Ho Chi Minh City Health Department issued an official dispatch regarding the carrying out of urgent measures against the disease. It has also considered the isolation of six groups in different districts.
Saigongiaiphong newspaper reported that the Vietnam Administration of Tourism has asked international travel enterprises to limit and halt the bringing of passengers to foreign countries that are infected by the disease, based on the warning by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health.
Latest figures by the WHO show that the disease has infected 25,288 people in 73 countries. 139 of them have died.
- Swine Flu (H1N1) - Is it Over?
- Warning - Swine Flu, H1N1 Resembles 1918 Virus That Killed Millions - Are You Prepared?
- H1N1 Swine Flu in the Bible
- Protect Against Swine Flu Virus Infection
- Swine Flu - 2nd Pass on Stuff You Need to Know to Stay Well
- Flu Viruses
- Novel H1N1 Influenza - Relatively Mild Disease, Right? So What Do the Experts Really Fear?
- Swine Flu - Cry Wolf, Cover-up, Diversion, Hoax?
- Chest Flu
- Dengue fever cases spike, Vietnamese Health Ministry amends guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
- Pandemic is Imminent - Protect Yourself Against the Deadly Swine Flu
- Leptospirosis: Disease fatal to dogs that can spread to humans on the rise in Colorado, Utah, Arizona
- The Figures Keep Rising
- How to Protect Yourself From Influenza A H1N1 - Swine Flu
- A-H1N1 Swine Flu Likely Originated in US Lab
- The 2009 Outbreak of A-H1N1 Swine Flu Need Not Be Catastrophic
- What is H1N1 & What Are the Swine Flu Symptoms? Are You and Your Family at Significant Risk?
- Swine Flu Fever
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Swine Flu and Bird Flu - What If They Join Forces?
Number of flu A/H1N1 cases in Vietnam rises to 17 have 340 words, post on at June 10, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.