The gurus and experts have no clue on how to solve speed problems in sports.
The only thing they know how to do is to advise athletes to:
1. Train harder…
2. Get into great physical condition…
3. Practice their movements and techniques thousands of times…
4. Within time things will automatically work themselves out!
You need to questions some this advice very carefully. Now hard is hard in training? Is it for a day, a week or 10 years? What is the exact level of physical fitness that is required to solve your speed problems? How many thousands of repetitions do you need to do before you can eliminate your speed problems? Do you need to train 1,000 times or 100,000 times? Also within time…what does that mean exactly? Are the athletes going to experience speed problems for 1 week… 1year or 5 years?
Well given enough time I guess that an athlete’s natural abilities will eventually work their speed problems out… The big question is “How long?”
Some athletes don’t have the luxury of Time, Energy and Money to be at the mercy of time because their sport’s career might be over in 6 months… 2 years or even 5 years. They don’t have the time to wait to see if the experts and gurus’ advice will pay off.
Although he gurus and experts, for the most part, have honorable intentions, they shouldn’t advise athletes on speed training if they don’t know the W-5 (Who, What, When, Where, Why) and HOW speed works in sports.
The above method is the way that any athlete can find out who the legitimate gurus and experts are and the frauds are.
Remember if these gurus and expert can’t answer the above W-5 and HOW, then run and fast as you can because they’ll suck the Energy, Time and Money from you and leave you more frustrated with the same speed problems as before.
Now in defense of the gurus and experts, it’s not their fault for not knowing this information because they’ve been following a system that hasn’t changed for the past 100 years. It has never worked and will never work because it’s outdated and can’t help athletes in achieve and maintaining the level of speed that they want in their sport.
So if the gurus and experts can’t help you, what is the solution?
There have been some new development in speed training that might have the answers you’ve been looking for and you can get some more information on this new technology at the following website:
Inventor of “The 9 Secrets Of Peak Performance In Sports”
- Alphabet's DeepMind AI has solved "the protein folding problem"
- Interview: China solves environmental problems with great success, says expert
- Have a scientific problem? Steal an answer from nature
- Face masks don't work in the rain, experts warn as they call on ministers to tell the public that coverings need to be changed regularly
- Chief 'Warp Speed' operating officer: We are ready to distribute vaccines all across America
- Head of Operation Warp Speed says the first Americans could receive coronavirus vaccines within 24 HOURS of FDA approval - and Pfizer's could be authorized by next week
Speed Training - Why the Gurus and Experts Don't Know How to Solve Speed Problems? have 532 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 14, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.