Have you ever thought that self defense products can really be great unusual gifts? In fact, these may be the most important presents you will ever have the chance to give to your loved ones.
Why? Let us answer that with another question: How much do you value your loved ones’ life, physical and emotional health, and economic well-being? Now you’re getting the picture.
Giving a self defense product might seem rather odd at first glance, specially for special occasions such as Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, Graduation Day, Christmas, or even your loved one’s birthday. However, giving your loved one a TASER, a high powered stun gun, an OC pepper spray, or a personal alarm, is really a reflection of how much you care about that special person’s general well-being. It says a lot about how much you value his/her presence in your life.
In fact, giving is really receiving when you give self defense products as gifts. While those you care about get a better chance at life in any dangerous situation, you get priceless peace of mind…knowing your loved ones are properly protected.
Let’s face the facts: Even with today’s relatively low crime rates, the average American has an 80% chance of becoming the victim of a violent crime over the course of a lifetime. One serious crime happens every second in the United States, and a crime of violence every 5 seconds.
No matter how well police officers or your family protectors do their jobs, they can’t always be around every time the need arises. Trouble usually arrives when you (or your loved one) least expect it. So it is a very bright and clever idea to have a reliable self defense device for those cases when danger must be faced alone. Chances are that your loved one might be outweighed, outsized, and out-muscled by his/her opponent, so a non-lethal weapon will be needed to provide the necessary edge to survive.
So don’t postpone it any longer. We invite you to find out more about what a non lethal self defense product really is, what it can offer to your loved ones, and what options fit best your budget (the costs of a reliable self defense product might be as low as $8.95). There is always something useful and reliable for everyone, no matter their sex, age, height, or physical constitution.
Yes, the toasters, clothes, CD’s, books, flowers and chocolates can wait. In fact, because you might even save your loved one’s life (by giving a non lethal weapon), you will have many other years ahead to give those other gifts as well. Those you love (men and women alike) will really be grateful for this year’s unusual gifts that shows how much you really care about their safety.
So this year, give great unusual gifts that save lives: give self defense products. We’re absolutely sure you won’t regret it.
- Amid great need for affordable housing, Franklin makes progress one unit at a time
- Teammates, loved ones honor LSU Legend Billy Cannon as he was — 'a true and living hero'
- ‘Especially patriotic’ Memorial Day ceremonies summon up memories of lost loved ones in Redondo Beach
- When Doctors Give Their Patients Gifts
- 'Love Nikki' Miraland Quiz Event Guide: Answers For Every Quiz
- Get ready for spring! Our guide to great gifts for the season
- Best Father's Day Gifts 2018: All Dads all budgets
- Mother's Day gadget gift guide 2018: there's even a hairdryer for physics fans
- 10 Mother’s Day gifts under $20 for moms with a sense of humor
- Rich's 24-Hour Product Diary: Who Can Never Be Sure?
- Food self-sufficiency: Local fertiliser production raises hopes
- Crossing professional boundaries? When doctors give their patients gifts
- The Gift of a Box Full of Darkness
- Twenty-five years on, Alan Booth’s voice is brought back to life
- New Threefold Gifts retail shop brings handmade goods to Lakewood (photos)
- Mother's Day gifts your active, adventurous, outdoorsy mom will love
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You”, In Kenya
- How to Make This Holiday Season A Mindful One
- Why, despite the brusque exterior, we're entranced by the love of life displayed by Sir Alex Ferguson
- The real reason we get freaked out by self-driving car accidents
Great Unusual Gifts - This Year Give Self Defense Products to Your Loved Ones have 699 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 16, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.