In the recent past, fitness regime and girls are two topics that do not seem to get along at all. Recent surveys have shown that girls tend to turn their backs on fitness programs and thereby invite a lot of health hazards. Several surveys have been conducted in this regard and they all seem to point to the above given statement. Parents however, fail to realize this until their daughters embark on the threshold of adolescence. It is at this point that her fitness seems to make a difference.
Keeping oneself fit and fine is a life time endeavor and to get going with this project will mean that the person will have to start working on it from childhood itself. It should not seem like something new that is introduced at a certain stage in your daughter’s life. Rather she should be used to the fitness regime from a very tender age. It is all a matter of how she is brought up.
It is a universally accepted fact that boys are more sports oriented as compared to girls and that girls lose their interest in such activities after attaining puberty. Girls are then associated with feminine tasks like cooking and less physique intensive tasks, there by making them lose their interest in fitness oriented programs.
Judy Notay, an eminent consultant on fitness education said that girls often tend to lose their enthusiasm in sports and other fitness activities after reaching an age of 12 or 13. There is a relative disinterest in team events as well.
KEEPING YOUR DAUGHTERS INTERESTED:
The only logical solution to keep your daughters interested in fitness programs is to enroll them in schools that are able to design fitness programs that cater to your daughters’ tastes. These fitness regimes should not seem as a burden to the students and on the other hand, should be interesting and attention captivating. Role modeling can be an answer to these demands.
THE FINAL SOLUTION:
According to the understanding of Rick Bella, Physical Education professor in University of Victoria, the disinterest in girl students for fitness programs only reflect the situation that exists in their respective schools. In his opinion, modern education curriculum has not been designed according to the needs and interests of the students. Moreover, it is being imposed on these pupils to a very large extent. Dancing is the only logical solution that has been realized so far.
Nowadays, a large number of schools and institutions offer training in a large variety of dance forms ranging from jazz to modern or even classical.
Outdoor activities and even aerobics can be attention captivating to a few and they also serve as major fitness programs. These programs keep the girls active to a large extent.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A REGIME:
Even though boys are said to have an upper hand in physical activities, girls are said to be very skillful. Thus Notay feels that the parents should search for fitness programs that are exclusive for girls. This will help in developing the in born skills in each and every girl. The leader of the program should be well aware of the basic needs of girls according to different age levels and should manage their programs in an effective manner.
All these instructions might be giving a headache to parents who have girl children. Don’t worry! The very fact that you have realized the importance of fitness programs for your girl child is a blessing. Physical fitness keeps your children healthy, fine and high spirited. It helps them to deal with stress and enables them to deal with everyday affairs with a wide smile. Physical fitness programs are also platforms for your daughters to interact with other girls thereby boosting their social advancement as well.
- Chanelle Hayes PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother star showcases her incredible figure in a halterneck red and leopard print bikini as she displays her three stone weight loss during girly break to Tenerife
- Shocking survey reveals nearly half of Americans take health, fitness and diet advice from social media influencers despite doctors warning about 'false health claims' online
- Bride who lived on Chinese takeaways and chocolate bars loses 8st to fit into her dream dress and walks down the aisle to gasps from relatives who hardly recognised her
- The Women’s Guide To The Perfect Physique!
- Perfect Dress Styles for the Upcoming Prom 2013
- I am very happy though I am a fat girl!
- More Men Are Marrying Ukraine Girls; What Makes Them So Special?
- Fitness - You Are Your Own Role Model
- How To Lose Weight Fast And Acquire Perfect V-Cut Abs
- Golden girl! Victoria's Secret model Kelly Gale stuns as she flaunts her incredible figure in a racy bikini
- 8th Grade Graduation Dresses for thin girls
- Just like Christina Ricci, as a girl who loves smiling!
- Choosing a perfect graduation dress
- How to Choose the Perfect Little Girl Gift
- Fabulous 8th Grade Graduation Dresses for every girl
- Chloe Ferry shows off her incredible figure and hourglass curves in skimpy navy bikini as she relaxes by the poolside in Dubai
- The dancing lessons have paid off! Strictly star Daisy Lowe shows off her enviably honed figure in a new fashion campaign
- How Software Programs are Helpful to Maintain Fitness?
- Introducing an addition to your Fit Fem Flash Series, your workout under 5 minutes: Hate on Love Han
- The Perfect Body Formula
Fitness Regime For Girls - For That Perfect Figure have 887 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 6, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.