You don’t need a website to have an internet network marketing business if you have a blog or a lead capture page. When I started my career in network marketing I listened to my up-line tell their stories on how they began their business.
I went to the meetings. I gave the presentations. I talked to my warm and cold list. I bought promotional aid like newspaper, brochures, books, cd’s. I put magnets on my car to advertise my business, (which were lost in the car wash (smile). I bought labels, envelopes, stamps, paper, and ink for mailings. I drove miles to find prospects. In about 14 months this cost me thousands of dollars.
I thought if I got a website for my MLM I could generate more leads, avoid all the rejection and at least I wouldn’t hear the NOs or listen to negative people telling me network marketing was a scam or that I was just throwing my money away. Now I had to find a way to promote my website. So I bought leads.
This wasn’t working either. I didn’t know that the leads were generic. Sometimes I received emails from people telling me they weren’t interested so take them off my mailing list. I had thoughts of quitting but I had invested too much money. I knew there was a way to succeed online, all I had to do was find out how.
I discovered internet marketing. I thought how do you work this? My first thought was I needed a website and I needed a way for people of interest to come to you. I asked myself, how do I reach people at one time inexpensively or at no cost?
I discovered I don’t need a website. You advertise to attract targeted leads to your online business and send your leads to your blog, or a lead capture page.
One of the many ways to advertise was writing articles of interest and submitting them to free or inexpensive article directories. This was a way only people who are interested in you or your online business will respond to your articles and they contact you.
I discovered many other techniques on how to increase prospects by generating targeted leads without a website. This system teaches how to attract them to you.
Graduate to the next level of Network Marketing and become a success…
- Mondays with Authors: Meet Carol Fitzgerald, founder of The Book Report Network
- Net neutrality fight could slam Asbury Park businesses
- Small businesses at risk of hacker invasion
- Adoptive parents swap unwanted kids on the Internet
- EU accuses Google of abusing Internet search dominance
- Kirsten Powers: Graduates don't need a grand plan
- New digital marketing tool helps small businesses with limited budgets compete against the big guys
- President Obama wants towns to take on private broadband providers in push for faster Internet access
- Middletown woman's business is your business
- Gigabit internet: By the numbers
- Trim your tax burden by deducting phone, Internet bills
- Immigrant business owners get little help from the city
- Lack of capital stifles Delaware's business growth
- Ten items to pack for a successful business trip
- We don't need a charter-school lobbyist as education secretary: Stephen Henderson
- 5 growing jobs that don't need a college degree
- Will Facebook help your small business?
- Development group announces request for proposals for healthy food business in renovated Bronx slums
- Anne Burrell has tough job of grilling job seekers in her new Food Network show, ‘Chef Wanted’
- Facebook offers small-business ‘Blueprint’
You Don't Need a Website to Have a Internet Network Marketing Business have 574 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 29, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.