– A booth of Nhan dan (People) newspaper, the daily of the Communist Party of Vietnam, opened on September 14 at La Courneuve park, 30km north of Paris, as part of the 2012 L’Humanite newspaper festival, an annual event of communists from around the world. The booth, which is to stand in the festival for three days, will work to promote Vietnamese culture to the world and bring Vietnamese living in France closer in such activities like the festival. Addressing the event, Pham Ba Thinh, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Nhan Dan daily, stressed the unceasing consolidation and development of friendship between the Communist Party of Vietnam and the French Communist Party (FCP) and people of Vietnam and France. In the current complex situation, a sustainable peace is needed and its value must be protected and preserved by all nations in the world, Thinh said. Vietnamese Ambassador to France Duong Chi Dung said the festival, held by the French Communist Party, is significant to Vietnam as it is celebrating 40 years of its diplomatic ties with France in 2013. The event is extremely significant when Vietnam and France are going to mark the 40 th anniversary of the signing of the… Read full this story
- Vietnam strives to earn US$30bil. from tourism in 2019
- Soaked fans defy rain to party at 2019 Monsoon Music Festival in Hanoi
- Eight countries to join international experimental theatre festival
- Cambodian Defence Minister, lawmaker lash out at Singaporean PM’s remarks on Vietnam
- Will Vietnam’s automobiles have to compete with cars from Laos and Cambodia?
- Daily Mail pays charity damages over 'hate festival' allegations
- Vietnam’s banks change from magnetic cards to chip cards
- Vietnam Administration of Tourism calls for votes for best hospitality firms
- Solo tourism booms in Vietnam
- Vietnam export growth brings risk of charge of currency manipulation
Vietnam attends L'Humanite newspaper festival have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.