The thing I love about couscous is that you can use just about anything that you have left over in the fridge to create appetising meals. The same goes for herbs and spices, you can change the flavor base very easily by substituting those items that you already have on hand.Moroccan Couscous – serves four 1 cup of orange (or other juice) 1 cup of instant couscous 1/4 cup of pitted dates,finely chopped 1/4 cup of raisins 1/4 cup of almonds,Slivered 1 teaspoon of cinnamon Bring the juice and 1/2 cup of water to a boil in a small pot. Remove from the heat. Stir in the couscous and allow to sit covered for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a separate pan, saute dates, raisins, almonds and cinnamon in 1/2 cup water for 2 minutes. Add cooked couscous. Mix well and serve warm. You can also add anything else you wish to this recipe. In the past I have added shredded chicken and left over roast meet cubed. As the meal is tasty and filling while being healthy, I always ensure that I have a couple of packs of couscous in the pantry. I have also used this recipe as a… Read full this story
- World Cup: Moroccan-Belgians Fellaini and Chadli Take Belgium to Quarterfinals
- Soup for Syria: A recipe to help refugees
- Parents claim new formula milk recipe is making their babies sick
- 13 Instant Pot recipes we keep coming back to
- Moroccan Diaspora Meets in Rabat to Talk Tech, Investment, and Innovation
- Jamal Fathi: Fellaini Declined to Join the Moroccan Team
- Moroccan journalist jailed for 'having abortion'
- ‘Hervé Renard Is My Elder Brother’: Hadji on Atlas Lions at World Cup
- Moroccan Journalist Sentenced to Prison for Abortion and Premarital Sex
- Why Renard's Morocco can cause World Cup upset
Moroccan Couscous From Recipes of the World have 303 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 8, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.