I don’t know if the US is going off on the deep end or has become insane, but it is not acting with thinking; first of all the US should not be trying to do what Georgia did or Russia did by bullying anyone or everyone, like telling Russia to get out of Georgia, when we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq, plus that is the old style of the Cold War talk. Second, putting a missile system in Poland at this very time, doesn’t make sense, unless it is true what the Russians say, it is to hit them in their backyard someday down the road. It would be easier for the US to strike Iran, and eliminate the problem, and with Russia in Georgia, it is a good time to do it. Now Russia has a clear path if it wants to use it to put missiles in Cuba, or strike up a new relationship with them, and to sign a pack with Iran, which will start a world war, when (not if) Israel strikes Iran. What is wrong with President Bush, and Mrs. Rice, I really think they are not thinking things out. Iran and North Korea are the problems, Georgia is a situation, no more, we are thinking we have four aces, when we only have three, and we have just used up two, it will be easy for China and Russia soon to dominate the whole Pacific, in particular the east and North and south sides of the ocean, and then what. We do not have the recourses to fight, control, monitor and dominate all at the same time, everything on earth, and this will be America’s down fall, especially when you have no friends by your side, and Europe is note really a friend, we seen that in Georgia, they were a friend thinking they could use us as their buffer or their ace, and they used it up and found they could not, it they get out of this alive, they better think twice about playing cowboys with the Indians when they have no bullets, in trying to take back what Russia has taken, which originally belonged to them anyway before the West stepped in when Russia was a wounded dog.
Evidently Bush thinks everyone in the world is dumb, who invaded who, and why are we not talking about the damage, the killings, the president of Georgia had his army do? First! This again makes the US look bad, and as the third bully in the arena. If I was Russia, I’d not pay any attention to the US’s demand, and wait for Georgia to admit its wrong internationally or stay put. What Russia is doing is not good, but what Georgia did, was not good, and America’s demands are not good without an apology. Bush needs to learn, just because he is president, and he says America is for Georgia right or wrong, he is wrong by saying that America is no longer in the position to lead the blind, blindly, as it is trying to do with its propaganda machine; and Georgia needs to get rid of that president of theirs, before they lose the rope and the goat, everything; and finally we are getting rid of our president, in a few months, thank goodness.
- Niall Ferguson on why the end of America’s empire won’t be peaceful
- Russia coup: Secret plot for Moscow military invasion had 'full support of US President'
- Euro 2020: Denmark vs Belgium: Dream11 prediction, head-to-head, key players, kick off time in India
- Dog the Bounty Hunter campaigning to have police swap to non-lethal bullets
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker begs for $40k as he recovers from shooting
- Senate Investigation Into Jill Stein Only ‘Criminalizing Diplomacy with Russia'
- Facebook reveals deadly ‘anti-vax smear campaign’ against Pfizer and AZ vaccines by Russia
- 'Eating a hot dog could cost you 36 minutes of a healthy life'
- 2017 was terrible, so here are some adorable cats and dogs photos
- Making It in America
- Olympian Gus Kenworthy on His Impact as the 'Gay Skier' — and What Happened to Those Sochi Dogs
- PAWS Act Unleashes Service Dogs For Vets With PTSD, Other Scars
- Iran and U.S. crisis, Gulf attacks and "maximum pressure" vs. "maximum restraint" in the Middle East
- Atlanta stabbing deaths of dog owner, pet remain unsolved despite $20K in reward offers
- Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Crowdfunding For Trip To Heal Shooting Trauma
- America's 'best known and best loved' chef ran a world-famous Armenian restaurant in San Francisco
- Cuomo vs. de Blasio: Clash of egos ends with a whimper
- Acts of Terror: A History of Left-Wing Political Violence in America
- America's warrior class contends with the abject failure of its Afghanistan project
- America's Afghan pullout: Twenty years, four presidents and a mission that went awry
The Wounded Dog Has Risen (America Vs Russia) have 793 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 15, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.