For many months now I have been sharing with you all the difficult things people need to know about North Korea. We’ve talked famine & flood together, refugees, orphans, split-up families. I’ve wept with you over concentration camps, torture, public executions. But rarely have I been able to share good things with you. Well, hey, there just aren’t a lot of good things to share. But today my quiver is full. Stand back and get ready to be blessed.Would you believe it if I told you that every day of the year the Gospel is being beamed into North Korea by short wave radio, and that one million North Koreans are hearing that Gospel message? Imagine it. 30 minutes a day these otherwise destitute NK nationals get to hear readings from a North Korea dialect New Testament read by a real North Korean, a man we will call “Mr. Kim”, living in South Korea, plus an audio drama of the life of Christ, and even a reading of the classic Wurmbrand book Tortured for Christ !Would you also believe me if I related that before September of this year, 600,000 Gospel tracts will arrive by air into various parts of… Read full this story
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump to meet
- Donald Trump believes North Korea will keep to missile pledge
- War games: a timeline of North Korea’s nuclear weapons development
- Is the world ignoring North Korea's 'crimes against humanity'?
- Mike Pence warns North Korea: do not test Trump's resolve
- US officials warn tensions with North Korea are 'coming to a head'
- Will North Korea's Kim meet with Japanese PM Abe?
- US: North Korea is open to 'discuss denuclearization'
- North Korea: Prisoner issue looms large after Mike Pompeo's secret trip
- North Korea cyberattacks generate $2 billion for weapons program
North Korea - Here Comes Jesus! have 317 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 21, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.