University of Central Florida might have just the school you are looking for.
Located 13 miles from downtown Orlando, the University of Central Florida has 11 regional campuses located in: Cocoa, Daytona Beach, Heathrow, Leesburg, Ocala, Osceola, Palm Bay, Sanford/Lake Mary, South Lake, South Orlando, and West Orlando which are all recognized for high research activity the has fueled productiveness in different fields of work.
Diversity in education is a major asset of the University of Central Florida that is why thousands of people come to its halls each year. A unique set of major and minor degree programs are encompassed by the school’s academic programs: New students may achieve a bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields of studies:
2. Arts and Humanities
3. Biomedical Sciences
4. Business Administration
7. Engineering and Computer Science
8. Interactive Entertainment
9. Health and Public affairs
10. Hospitality Management
11. Liberal and Interdisciplinary Studies
14. Optics and Photonics
16. Social Work
Some degree programs are served online via the distributed learning network of the university.
Undergraduates and graduate students can view admission requirements and schedules at the school websites.
Student’s Financial Aid
The university has served several communities by making education possible even for the youths of low-income families who cannot afford college education on their own. By completing the FAFSA applications every January, students get a chance to avail of the university’s many tuition help opportunities. To know more about the university’s full range of financial aid services, please visit their website.
Tuition and fees
A current detailed breakdown of tuition and fees, which are subject to change, may also be found at the university website.
- University of Florida Gets 100Gbps Link to Internet2, Upgrades Campus Research Net to 200Gbps
- Central Florida, Boise State announce home-and-home series
- IBM, University of Florida team up on healthcare
- Indoctrination camps: U.S. university now officially offering anti-Trump “resistance” training to students
- University Researchers Predict Type-11 Weyl Fermion Particle In Metallic Materials
- Taiwan libraries to offer 11,000 titles for e-readers
- Three months, three breaches at the Univ. of Florida-Gainesville
- Will Muschamp Dismissed As Florida Gators Head Coach
- More campus crazy: Student was penalized by instructor for daring to use the word “man” in an essay
- Mobility Surges on U.S. Campuses; Cloud Technology Lags