Let’s start off with a statement of fact. The housing industry is and has been the backbone of the American economy for more than one hundred years. It is the guts of many other economies around the world as well.The roller coaster ride that is the American housing industry has provided lucrative careers for many owners, builders, trade contractors, vendors, suppliers, and yes – sales people.The prevailing media, i.e, will tell you that the market sucks, that it is time to sit on your hands and watch. They will say wait for the market to bottom out so you can get better deals.Interestingly, you now have mixed into the housing industry equation a veritable cornucopia (I just love writing that phrase) of influences. Seasoned citizens (pardon any political incorrectness) are living longer and healthier lives. Baby boomers are not baby spenders, nor do they have baby tastes. Gen-X-ers are beginning to dump billions of dollars into the housing and remodeling market. And you don’t even have a clue what the Millennial generation will do with their sense of creativity, independence, and feeling of entitlement. In fact, they haven’t even given us any idea of what their familial makeup will be…. Read full this story
- Little Big Town Bring Maturity, Elegance to New Album ‘Pain Killer’
- Is this Zoom on? A club crawl through the brave new world of live comedy online
- John Candy Remembered: His Children Share New Stories About Their Late Father On the Eve of His Birthday
- Furloughed workers, Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman’ is talking to you
- The 40 best films to watch on Netflix right now
- Michael Jordan's baseball teammates explain why he could've reached MLB and what MJ was like in Double-A
Sell New Homes Now? You Gotta Be Kidding have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 27, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.