PANO – The Military Hospital No 354 under the Military Logistics General Department has cooperated with the Hai Duong province’s Medicine Technique University to launch a blood donation campaign with the participation of 500 young people.
According to Cao Tri Trung, a doctor at the hospital’s Obstetrics Department, there is a vital demand for blood among patients. Trung and his colleagues have taken part several times in the campaigns.
“Donating blood is a meaningful and essential activity”, said Nguyen Thi Kim Xuan, a student from the university, who has participated in the activity on five occasions.
Over 300 blood units have been donated in one day.
Translated by Duy Minh
- Blood donations up by nearly 20 per cent in five years
- Larne tops for blood donation but more donors needed
- Uganda launches blood donation drive amid rising malaria cases
- Upcoming blood donation session in Larne
- Urgent call for blood donations as stocks run low
- Blood donation sessions in Gozo this Tuesday and Sunday
- Maltco Lotteries organises blood donation initiative
- Blood donation session in Gozo this Tuesday afternoon
- Tunisia: president Essebsi leaves military hospital
- Sir Graham Henry backing new blood drive campaign