I get the awesome privilege of telling you that walking into your boss’ office and announcing that today will be your last day isn’t as far off as you may think.
There are droves of people doing it every single day. Why can’t you be the next big success story?
I know the next big question you want to ask is a one word question: How? Well, sit tight, and I will explain it to you. I think the answer may surprise you.
The truth is there are a lot of ways to become financially independent. Are you creative? Do you consider yourself to have a brilliant mind? If so, maybe the route of inventor is for you.
Are you athletic? Do you love competition? Maybe the role of superstar athlete is your claim to fame.
Or, have you ever been told you have a beautiful voice? Do you love to perform? Then perhaps being America’s next singing sensation is your lot in life.
Were you and the camera made for one another? Do people drool at your feet because you are so beautiful or handsome? Then maybe being Hollywood’s next A-list star or the next international modeling celebrity is your ticket to the lap of luxury.
Okay, let us both take our heads out of the clouds. We may be creative. We may be athletic. Our voices may be angelic. We may even be better looking than Hollywood’s most drop dead gorgeous A-lister. But the odds of any of us becoming America’s next fill in the blank can get pretty astronomical really quick.
But I just said you had a shot at financial freedom. I just said that you can fire your boss. I still guarantee you can get to live a jet-set lifestyle that most envy and dream about. The key is to stop dreaming and put action to those dreams.
Listen, you can have anything you want in this world if you will work hard enough to get it. Regardless of what you may have heard, money is not in short supply. And, neither is opportunity.
And what’s even better, the lifestyle and financial legacy you dream about is readily available to the average person. Yes, the average person. So if you’re not creative (although, I am), and if you can’t sing (like I can’t), and if you aren’t athletic (like I’m not), and you’re not gorgeous (though, I’m dreamy…in my opinion), the life you daydream about is all yours for the taking.
I strike out in half of the criteria above, but I’m winning in the game called life because I dared to be different. I saw my parents work forty to fifty years of their lives and still wind up barely making it yet getting closer and closer to their retirement years.
And looking around, I see that’s just about what everyone else is doing too: working a job and getting no where fast.
I’m about to give you the secret to building insurmountable wealth for you and your family. The secret is really no secret at all. You must own your own business. But not just any business. It has to be a business that is marketable and provides a need that people are willing to pay for.
And what’s even more alluring, people are building six and seven-figure incomes not in traditional, storefront business, but in home-based businesses, every day.
When the world’s billionaires are talking about home-based businesses and how they are will become the way the world does business, maybe you should take heed. Rich people don’t get rich by listening to people who are broke. Rich people get rich by listening to people who had what they didn’t and by following their advice.
There is a home based business opportunity out there with your name written all over it. Take it and write your own ticket to the financial freedom and lifestyle you have been missing out on.
Stop making your employer wealthy. Start creating wealth for your family by starting your own business. You don’t have to quit your job to get started. If your work hard enough, it will give you that option later down the line.
Here’s to putting in your two-week’s notice!
- Can you fire an employee who was a U.S. Capitol rioter? In a word, yes
- 'I don't want people to think Trump Tower is being built by black people': Former Trump executive claims in new book he 'made her fire a pregnant woman', 'joked to Jewish businessmen about ovens' and 'banned black people from his lobby'
- Novak Djokovic issues extraordinary list of demands for 72 players forced into hard quarantine including moving stars to private houses with tennis courts as Australian Open descends into chaos
- Police are failing to crack down hard enough on Covid rule flouters, according to a poll of angry Brits
- Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley 'wants to buy Sir Philip Green's Topshop empire Arcadia Group' - two years after saying he wouldn't pay a POUND for it - as experts warn it faces 'inevitable' ruin within days putting 13,000 jobs at risk at 'worst possible ti
- What’s wrong with Liverpool? Maybe not as much as you think
- Mick Norcross was 'battling £6.5million cash crisis' before sudden death: Ex-Sugar Hut boss said to be facing £1.5m loss on housing project and owed £5.2m on hotel revamp before being found dead after cryptic final tweet
- TOWIE star and Sugar Hut boss Mick Norcross beams alongside son Kirk in haunting last picture taken just three weeks before he was found dead at 57
- 'Last person in the world I'd be taking advice off': Novak Djokovic is roasted after urging easing of hard quarantine for 72 Australian Open players - as Dan Andrews BRUTALLY shuts the World No.1 down
- Social Media giants have put themselves in firing line by silencing Trump
- 'He'll be missed by us all': TOWIE pays tribute to 'charming and generous' Sugar Hut boss Mick Norcross after he was found dead at 57
- Aubameyang 'positive' despite struggling for Arsenal
- Boris Johnson vows to deliver 200,000 vaccines a day by next week & every care home resident this month
- No10 is examining plans to keep bars closed for FIVE MONTHS with full lockdown until late March as Covid death toll passes 80,000
- FMIA: How The Browns—And A Guy Named Blake—Survived Weird Wild-Card Week And Upset The Steelers
- Britain's great vaccine plan: Boris promises 2m doses a week by end of January at 2,700 centres - including 50 mass hubs - with NHS staff poised to go door-to-door amid calls to offer jabs 24/7 as PM reveals 2.5m have now been inoculated
- Boris says more than 2.4million Covid-19 vaccines have been given to people in the UK as the minister in charge of the scheme says it CAN be delivered 24/7 'if they could get enough doses' but No10 insists there 'isn't a clamour for jabs after 8pm'
- Kim and Kanye in their own words: Never fighting over the remote, their kids' 'awesome life', being 'truly blessed' and 'effortless, forever love'... how the iconic couple portrayed their ill-fated romance
- Supermarket crackdown begins: Sainsbury's joins Morrisons as they reinstate bouncers outside supermarkets to challenge people not following the rules as police say they don’t have enough officers to help
- When did shoppers stop following the rules? Morrisons and Sainsbury's pledge to ban people who are not wearing masks amid calls for ALL supermarkets to bring in bouncers as staff struggle to control customers
Firing Your Boss is Not As Hard As You May Think have 1251 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 23, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.