The word Shaman is derived from the Tungas language of Siberia, for
healers and spiritual leaders in tribal societies. Traditional
shamans induced trance states through drums, dancing, chanting
mantra, meditation and virtually any means by which one might
achieve an altered state of consciousness. While in such a trance,
the shaman crosses over in to another world to get help for his
Recently I had the good fortune to meet a Shaman in person who
invited me in his Studio for a chat about Shamanism. When he was
young, Shaman Siddhartha Malone was always sick and at age 14 he had a massive asthma attack after finding out his mother died of an overdose.He was rushed to the emergency room and was clinically dead for 10 minutes. Siddhartha says this was the most beautiful experience, beyond description.
GN: What is a Shaman?
SM: A Shaman is someone who has passed many life & Death test. A shaman has a deep connection with the forces of
nature like the Sun, ocean, mountains, wind, trees, rocks, volcanoes
and the animal world. A shaman has the ability to heal, sometimes
using magic powers to cure illness & protect people from negative
influences. In an altered state of consciousness, a shaman acts as a
medium between the natural and supernatural worlds to predict the
future, cure illness and protect people from the evil forces.
Essentially a shaman’s goal is to restore balance for the Mind, Body and spirit and connect people to their full potentials.
GN: What is the difference between a Shaman and a Healer?
SM: There are many wonderful healing systems in this world, Reiki, Kiko, chi kung, acupuncture,
hypnosis and the list is very long.
These healers have a special skill in their healing system.
A shaman has various skills that deals with energy, people and
Healers and massage therapists have an important task of healing and
helping people unfortunately many healers and massage therapist get
tired, energy drainage and sick because they are picking up their
clients negative energies.
This is the reason 40% of my clients are healers and massage
I remove the negative energies from them with shamanic cleansing
techniques and this prevents negative energy build up because
Negative energy buildup leads to holes in the Aura ( Energy field)
and immune system weakens then health problems come next.
Energy cleansing is very important for all people especially
GN: Tell me more about the Shaman world.
SM: Our Mother Earth is a living entity. Everything in Nature has a
spirit/life force & each spirit has a specific name, number, color,
aroma, vibration, musical notes. Chants (Mantras) are used by a
shaman to contact the God or Goddess (Female & Male spirits)
When a shaman combines these numbers, colors etc together, it’s like
a telephone number calling the spirit. Each spirit has a specific
specialty or talent to do things.
After my NDE (near death experience) I began to have many
synchronicities (Coincidence experiences and meeting the right
people at the right time.) One day I met my teacher at a health food
store while I was looking for some herbs. Later I underwent a very
difficult test from my teacher by living in a forest sitting in a
hole in the ground for 7 days. No telephone, no lights, no people
around, only bears, snakes, spiders, wolves, coyotes & lots of
insects. I successfully passed that test. My teacher told me 50% of
shaman students do not go past this 7 day test because they become
crazy or get eaten by the animals.
Animals are teachers and guides we call them Power animals or totem
Fear is a powerful teacher,the animals can smell fear and it smells
dinner to the animals.
This test is to graduated from fear and open up to Love for Mother
animals and the universe and Love yourself also is important.
A shaman is trained to deal with strong spirits.
GN: Can you describe what a shaman can do?
SM: A shaman system can vary from culture to culture.
Most shamans ( Genuine Shamans) Are trained in Traveling the the
realms, spirit world and other dimensions.
Another shaman specializes in Herbs for example.
In my case I do spiritual cleansings / blessings for homes, offices
Magic, Spiritual counseling for family
original healing system,
Remove Phobias, Inner child healing, Past life therapy, Chakra
activation,herbs, Shaman readings, Introduce people to their Totems
spirit guides, Loose weight, fitness,depression therapy,Life
management and other services.
GN: How did you feel as a shaman when you visited Japan?
SM: My stay in Japan was wonderful. Japanese people were very
curious yet very warm to me. I did healing workshops, resolved
family disputes, energy cleansings etc. One of the workshops was
called “An Introduction to Yourself” my Japanese audience got so
comfortable that they took off their society masks and opened up
releasing true feelings and talking about deep secret experiences
they had. It was very touching to see they cried and laughed because
I did not judge them. I am simply a messenger, teacher and a
Another workshop I did was called “Love yourselves and introduction
to power” Japanese people loved it knowing they all have powers and
I showed them how to awaken the hidden powers, same as a car with
low battery, I gave them an energy boost.
GN: One last question, what does a shaman wants? In a nutshell?
SM: Siddhartha smiled briefly and whispered “May all be fed. May all
be sheltered & may all be loved”
- Sacha Baron Cohen, Method Actor, Got FBI Training for His O.J. Simpson Interview
- UPPSC PCS 2018 interview round to be held from July 13 to August 7
- Interview: Adil Jussawalla
- Kanye West posts cute snaps of his four children... after controversial Forbes interview ahead of shock presidential bid
- Aditi Rao Hydari Exclusive Interview: ‘Malayalam Cinema Has Been Making Fearless Content’
- ‘RS Interview: Special Edition’ With Playwright Jeremy O. Harris
- Exclusive: An interview with the Dalai Lama
- The 38 most bizarre quotes from Donald Trump's new 'interview' with Sean Hannity
- ABC News to air Bolton interview shortly before White House memoir release
- Meghan Markle tries to ban ‘vicious’ naming of friends who gave interview to support her
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Wing it and try to stay as healthy as I can.' Naya Rivera beamed with pride in 2019 DailyMailTV interview as she boasted about raising her son while being a working single mother in Hollywood - as the search continues for the Glee star
- Rudy Giuliani says he called the NYPD on Sacha Baron Cohen who tried to prank him during an interview while wearing a 'pink bikini with lace and a mesh top'
- The Ghislaine Maxwell tapes: How Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘madam’ came across as arrogant during her combative interview with lawyers of ‘sex slave’ Virginia Roberts
- US to resume visa interviews in Vietnam
- How marketing during a recession will help global automotive companies to thrive: Audio interview
- Drive to survive: The role of automotive supply chain finance in helping the industry's comeback globally - Audio interview
- 'She's not beautiful!' Cher makes thinly-veiled dig at Madonna as she calls her 'rude' in brutal resurfaced 1991 interview with Terry Wogan
- Ricky Martin looks back at the height of his career while still in the closet in a frank new interview: 'I could high five God, but I wasn't living to the fullest'
- Donald Trump's niece Mary demands he 'RESIGN' in her first interview after publication of memoir blasting the president as a 'sociopath'
- Donald Trump's niece Mary will break her silence with tell-all interview on Good Morning America after her family FAIL to gag her over book calling president a 'sociopath'
Interview With A Shaman have 1276 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 27, 2007. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.