The Regus Group PLC is renting out 50 public virtual meeting rooms by the hour using Cisco’s TelePresence technology.Regus/Cisco VideoThe Regus deal takes advantage of the new capability of TelePresence – Business to Business:This new capability is a necessary component for the Regus deal to work – the ability to hold meetings with customers, partners, clients, etc. who are outside the corporate firewall. With this capability, users at Regus can call into a corporation or a customer at the touch of a button.The new Regus service – the first of its kind – will allow multiple physical rooms to be linked simultaneously, either using other Regus TelePresence locations or linking to external TelePresence facilities at third party locations.The service will be made available both to existing Regus tenants as well as the general public, and can be utilized as by-the-hour or an extended service.This deployment expands TelePresence beyond the enterprise environment and into the hands of small businesses, remote workers, etc.The Cisco Select Operate Service will provide remote network monitoring and management of the TelePresence, Unified Communications and network elements of the Regus service.In addition, the Cisco TelePresence Remote Assistance Service will provide real-time administrative support for Regus and customers… Read full this story
- Public supports more drone use, in return for tighter controls, suggests survey
- Privacy vs. Public Safety: Germany May Use Road Toll Data to Track Criminals
- Battered in public, healing anonymously
- Prince Charles may use multi-million-pound legacy from King George VI to fund Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - as expert warns taxpayers could still foot the bill if he claims it on expenses
- AxonVR Brings Lifelike Touch to Virtual Reality Using NVIDIA PhysX
- Cisco Webex Gains Voice Assistant Tech Through Voicea Acquisition
- Telcos must modernise network for efficient service delivery: Cisco’s Anand Oswal
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins Selling Posh Property in Pebble Beach for $17M
- How much WOULD it cost to rent Royal properties? From the Queen's Buckingham Palace apartment to Princess Beatrice's flat... monthly bill YOU could expect to pay in wake of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bid for 'financial independence'
- Silver Sharers: the site helping older renters meet their match
Regus rents out public virtual meeting rooms using Cisco TelePresence have 373 words, post on www.networkworld.com at April 11, 2007. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.