Perhaps you are aware that recently a member of the city council of the city of San Francisco in California stated that he did not believe that we needed the United States military. He cited the reason for his believe because he said what had they done anything for us in the last five years?This is interesting indeed considering that North Korea now has a 9300-mile Range cruise missile available and they have nuclear warheads as well. In other words this is an ICBM missile with a nuclear warhead. Worse off North Korea is going to test fire this long-range missile to make sure it works and this has the United States of America as military low worried. But still the girlie men in San Francisco just don’t get it and they do not understand that we need a United States military to protect the American people because that’s what it says in the Constitution of the United States of America.Can you imagine what the girlie men in San Francisco might say if North Korea launches a nuclear missile with a 9300 mile Range which Hits San Francisco? Do you think that the girlie men in San Francisco will then… Read full this story
- North Korea's suspected submarine missile 'pushes the envelope'
- North Korea fires short-range projectiles into sea, says South Korean military
- North Korea test fires two missiles month before deadline for US to respond on talks
- North Korea tensions: US installs missile defence system in S Korea
- North Korea tests submarine-capable missile fired from sea
- North Korea 'hiding' 20 nuclear missile launch bases
- North Korea prepares to launch a new long-range rocket TWICE as big as the last amid fears Kim Jong Un is secretly testing a ballistic missile
- This San Francisco 49ers fan 100% won the Packers-Niners pre-game
- What We Know About North Korea's Nuclear Arsenal
- North Korea fires two short-range missiles into the Sea of Japan just hours after telling the US it wants to restart nuclear talks
North Korea Has a 9300 Mile Range Missile that can hit San Francisco Girlie Men have 344 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 24, 2006. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.