Foot-and-mouth disease has spread across nearly half of Vietnam, affecting farmers already hit hard by the bird flu outbreaks of recent years, local and international veterinary officials said.
The virus has spread to 30 of Vietnam’s 64 provinces and cities in recent weeks, the agriculture ministry said in an online report, according to the Agence France Presse.
Buffalos are fed at a family’s farm in Northern province of Vinh Phuc
- Dumping by Vietnam hits Indian pepper
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 13 (updated hourly)
- Disease prevention in livestock is key: Ludhiana vet varsity experts
- Skin disease spread among cows and buffaloes in Vietnam warned
- Sun World Fansipan Legend retains the position of "Vietnam’s Leading Tourist Attraction”
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 6 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 3 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 7 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 14
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 5 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 12 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 4 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 8 (updated hourly)
Half of Vietnam hit by foot-and-mouth disease have 184 words, post on at May 18, 2006. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.