Many view Google as Big Brother, tracking our every online move, not a pretty picture. However, others have learned to accept Google as a generous Cash Cow dishing out commission checks month after month… what’s your view of Google?
Google seems destined to dominate the web (aka Shades of Big Brother) for years to come… keeping a close eye on all our Internet activity with large databases tracking our every (abiet aggregate) move. Since privacy has become an antiqued and obsolete word in our ever increasing public world, this can be very disconcerting. And it is not just the web, Google is branching out in so many directions, it will play a major role in our daily lives off-line as well as online.
Regardless of whether you love or hate Google, you must not ignore the importance it will play in the success of your website or sites. As a webmaster you must take full advantage of what Google offers or face an uphill battle. As an online marketer it would be just as unwise not to explore all avenues of this gentle giant.
Years ago, I joined the Google Adsense program where webmasters place the targeted Adsense advertising code on their webpages in order to receive a small share of the advertising revenue. It changed forever how I viewed Google.
As a struggling webmaster and marketer, I have to admit, receiving those Monthly commission checks from Google was a Godsend. They still are. Acquiring a high PageRank and receiving all that free targeted Google traffic is an even greater Godsend. It has put my sites in the black and keeps them producing revenue, month after month.
Google presents a legitimate way of monetising your site or sites. It gives you a monthly cash flow that covers your hosting fees and provides you with a monthly income from your sites. It can be a great starting point for anyone wishing to earn an online income. Google must be explored and utilized to give you this monthly income.
Regular readers will know I like to keep things simple, as simple as possible.
So lets put to one side the very complicated and risky endeavor of using Google Adwords advertising to bring targeted traffic to your site for this usually takes some training and skill to get right. In other words, you have to know exactly what you’re doing or you may lose a lot of money. However, if you want to learn more about this advanced Google profit system, the best resource is still Chris Carpenter’s Google Cash.
But for now, lets keep things real simple. I always take the simplest route where possible.
Google Cash FileI keep a very popular page on my site called Google Cash File – it explains my simple methods of working Google to bring in a monthly income. Just simple steps you can take to earn money from Google. You can find the link to this Google page in the Resource Box below. Granted, you can spend money on info products and software but you don’t have to – I started with all free information and worked my way up. As I earned more income, I invested some of it in good software like Brad Callen’s Keyword Elite… but again, you can use all free programs and resources to earn money from Google.
Here are four revenue sources from Google that I use:
Google AdsenseI use Google Adsense code on all my webpages… visitors click on these targeted Adsense ads and I earn a small percentage of the ad revenue.
I also earn by marketing three Google Referral Products through the Adsense program:
Adsense ReferralI get $100 for each referral I make to Google, as long as that referral joins Adsense and earns at least $100.
Google Firefox BarI earn $1 for each referral that downloads the Firefox Browser and then uses the Google Search Bar. Might not sound like much, but this quickly adds up.
Adwords ReferralGoogle will pay me $20 for each Adwords referral that spends $100 on Adwords advertising within 90 days. Another good revenue stream.
If you have a popular site and promote these three Google referral products along with the Adsense code, you will be surprised at how much extra income you can earn each month. Granted, Google is no way as generous as most of my other affiliate programs I promote with my sites but Google is an Easy Sell! People trust Google, people respect Google, but more importantly – people like using anything Google. This factor simply means more money for you if you take full advantage of Google’s referral products.
In the resource box below you will find a link to a page where I have listed all the techniques and methods I use to put Google products on my pages to earn that monthly income. Again, these are very simple steps you can take to make Google pay you each month… so what’s keeping you from turning that Big Brother into a wealthy Uncle (aka Cash Cow) who sends you a generous allowance each month. It doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Concerns over personal data security soar in China after tourist waged war on Beijing's 'Big-Brother' surveillance system because zoo 'forced him to use facial-recognition cameras'
- Google parent company Alphabet expected to reach $1tn value soon
- Fangs: the lightning rise of Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Google
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for January 2020
- Google Pixel 4 release date set for tomorrow – specs, features, price and everything we know about the ‘iPhone killer’
- Now at Udacity, Google X founder talks self-driving cars and jobs
- Bhad Bhabie’s dad claims he was ‘forced’ to give up parental rights to the 15-year-old rapper formerly known as Cash Me Ousside Girl
- Google ordered to turn over Jussie Smollett's data to special prosecutor
- 'We'd been cowed by the Depression; that's why we could fight the war'
- I Have An Idea! Share Your Next Big Idea With These Brands & The World
- Best smartphone deals for January 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Microsoft bets big on Kinect for Windows, but splits its community
- From “cash only” to NFC-ready, how we buy determines what we buy
- Forget the Google Pixel 4 - prices on Pixel 3a deals are too good to pass up right now
- Reporter: Google successfully pressured me to take down critical story
- 'I've put my arm around my brother all our lives. I can't do it any more': Prince William reveals 'sadness' at broken bond with Prince Harry and how they are no longer a 'team' - as Queen fears for her fragile grandson ahead of showdown
- Unlicensed: Are Google Music and Amazon Cloud Player illegal?
- ‘We’re separate entities’: Prince William says he ‘can’t put his arm around his brother any more’ after Harry abandons royal duties
- ‘We’re separate entities’: Prince William says he ‘can’t put his arm around his brother anymore’
- 5 things we learned from Waymo’s big self-driving car report
Google: Big Brother or Cash Cow? have 1151 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at May 1, 2006. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.