This is a case study in the way in which you must define your goals in order to attain them. Here is an excerpt from a goal I had set as an online article writer to submit articles to the top premier free online article submission website:
“On October 27, 2005 at 8:30am, I, Lance Winslow, committed to have 3000 articles by January 1, 2006 and 750,000 article views; at the time I had only 2575 articles and 610,000 articles views.”
With regards to this lofty goal I stated; “This is going to be a tough one indeed, some say impossible, yet something inside is saying “oh yeah, watch me!” Time will tell” and the race had begun.
Now then on January 1, 2006 and I had surpassed this goal and now have 3333 articles written. I have surpassed that goal by 333 articles and written 758 articles since that goal was made in roughly three months time. Instead of 750,000 article views, action has rewarded me, as action always rewards life; with 844,800 article views. Thus surpassing my goal by 94,800 article views. This is 235,000 article views in about 3-months. Actually the goal, which was set for 3000 articles was accomplished on November 19 and I did not write an article for 3 weeks and resumed again on December 15 and write 333 articles to finish out the year. On December 1 my article views surpassed my goals a month early, thanks to EzineArticles.com and my robust article posting campaign.
I would like to make a point here. I am not a writer, yet if a non-writer can do this, then anyone can. I indicated that time would tell and indeed it has, I have surpassed my goals that others said was impossible. I have surpassed these goals by a wide margin; you can too. For those who tell others it cannot be done, I say to you; “Oh yah, watch us! Time, that’s right; Time will tell.” Tell me your goals for 2006 are you going to make them happen or tell others they cannot achieve theirs? Think on this in 2006.
- Vulnerable Groups Could Be Targeted And Silenced Online Ahead Of 2020 Election, Researchers Warn
- Study Tables: Create an inspiring workspace that boosts productivity
- Study: Five years after an abortion, most women say they made the right decision
- How to watch the NFL Playoffs Divisional round games online & without cable
- 'Heslington brain' belonging to a British man decapitated 2,600 years ago was incredibly preserved thanks to unique folded proteins that could help fight dementia, study finds
- Celeste Barber's bushfire appeal smashes its $40MILLION goal - as donations continue to flood in four days after she launched the campaign
- China facial recognition case puts Big Brother on trial
- A safer internet and the stupid things we do online
- Get in shape without leaving the house: Six home gym essentials for under $50 that will help you achieve your fitness goals in 2020
- Ministers are set to snub BBC's Newsnight after it hires Labour activist who made a string of anti-Tory comments on social media and likened Boris Johnson to Enoch Powell
- The cyber pirates of the Caribbean responsible for online fraud that robs Australians of millions
- Canadian judge orders social media influencer to pay $200,000 to ex-boyfriend for defaming him online after she accused him of spreading herpes to other women
- Aira is part of setting the new standard for wireless charging with free positional charging
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Bond girl Ana de Armas is set to star in a psychological thriller with Ben Affleck after appearing in 007 film No Time To Die
- Text-Savvy AI Is Here to Write Fiction
- More Indians now prefer smartphone to friends and family, study reveals
- Amazon criticized for vast online reach amid record sales
- Record-setting drop in US cancer death rates: Low smoking rates and better lung tumor treatments drove historic 2.2% decline from 2016 to 2017
- Why Neo-Nazi Propaganda Can Be Hard to Spot and Tough to Remove Online
- Most memorable court cases of the year 2019
Setting Goals in Online Article Writing Submissions; Case Study have 627 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 2, 2006. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.