Hurricane Tammy is the second named storm of October, yet October just started and we are only suppose three Hurricanes in October? What does this mean? Well with only a couple of names left for storms this year, it means we may run out of storm names by early November. Had Tropical Depression or Tropical Storm Tammy stayed a smaller level storm she still displaced another name.
Are the citizens of the United States ready for the next hard hitting hurricane? Can we as Americans handle watching more devastation on our televisions? We may not have the choice. It does however tend to trivialize such things as International Terrorists Threats or watching the sound and fury of politics in our daily dose of mass media hysteria doesn’t it? Hurricane Tammy looks to be quite serious in nature and growing, no one knows how big she may become or exactly where she will make landfall. All we know is she like her sisters Hurricane Katrina and Rita, a very un-welcomed guest whenever or wherever she finally does arrive.
After Hurricane Tammy we only have two names left, Hurricane Vince and Hurricane Wilma. Once those become Hurricanes or tropical storms, that will start the Greek Alphabet names; Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc. One thing is for certain we are all quite tired of this record breaking 2005 Hurricane Season, which is only 68% completed and that is if we do not have a two or three week extension in the Hurricane Season, after all it did start two-weeks early remember? Think on it.
- Rays monitor Hurricane Irma news while beating Red Sox 4-1 (Sep 10, 2017)
- Hurricane Dorian churns up the East Coast bringing the worst flooding in 30 YEARS and 100MPH winds as it takes aim at the Carolinas leaving at least one dead and tens of thousands without power
- Donald Trump denies using a SHARPIE to alter official map to show Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama after he previously falsely claimed that the state was at risk (but look what was on his desk at the time)
- Donald Trump abruptly cancels trip to Poland to monitor Hurricane Dorian as it strengthens to a Category 4 and is forecast to hit Florida on Labor Day
- Marianne Williamson claims Hurricane Dorian turned away from the Florida coast because of 'a creative use of the power of the mind' then deletes tweet in face of mockery
- Hurricanes coach Bill Peters resigns
- Aso brace gives Hurricanes flattering win over Sunwolves
- WWE legend turned porn star Sunny, real name Tammy Sytch, arrested and could reportedly face ‘five years in jail’
- 'The devastation is unlike anything we’ve ever seen': Rescuers reveal magnitude of Dorian's destruction as they search flooded homes for victims of the Bahamas' worst ever hurricane that left seven dead
- NFL Draft live blog: How many more Miami Hurricanes will be drafted on Day 3?
- Hurricanes have No. 2 pick in draft. What does Dundon want to do?
- Five questions to be answered in Hurricanes' offseason
- The Miami Hurricanes are closing in on 83,000 square feet of refuge from the storms
- New UM D-line coach names two Hurricanes who have yet to have a bad day in spring
- The Gators kicked him off the team. But this Hurricanes player is now ‘a changed man’
- Quick hits (Ouch!) about Miami Hurricanes’ quarterbacks, etc., from first spring scrimmage
- Dundon has option of selling Hurricanes after three years
- Hurricanes name new vice president of hockey operations
- Rockies’ Noel Cuevas calls for help and awareness for hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico
- Hurricanes hire former MSU star Brind'Amour as coach
Hurricane Tammy News have 577 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 5, 2005. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.