Opposition party DAP leader Lim Kit Siang has insisted that MITI Minister Rafidah Aziz should disclose the full list of AP recipients since she took over the MITI portfolio in 1987. The list released by the Prime Minister’s Office was apparently only for the 6 months this year, and not for the past 35 years as earlier mentioned. Rafidah should demonstrate that she is not the biggest obstacle to the policy of transparency and integrity under (Abdullahs) administration by making public the full list of AP holders over the 18 years she has been the minister in charge of APs. If she is not prepared to adopt such publication as â€˜best practice for transparency and integrity, she should resign as cabinet minister. UMNO Youth Deputy Cheif Khairy Jamaluddin has also said there was a big leak in the system and it had to be plugged. The release of the AP holders list was proof that the government could be transparent in this matter. If so, why only release 2005’s list? Things are beginning to get very interesting. Would Rafidah still be in office after all of this is over?
- Egypt opposition leader calls for election boycott
- The most vulnerable GOP senator has had the wildest ride in the saga to repeal Obamacare
- This Malaysian's Name Is Proton Saga And He Named His Child Viva
- AP Source: Maloofs reach agreement to sell Kings
- London court writes another page in Brexit saga
- The Vitangcol saga: Exhibit A of ‘daang matuwid’ running off-track
- AP Interview: Putin warns West on Syria action
- ‘Dunkirk,’ ‘Call Me By Your Name’ top AP’s best 2017 films
- Ukraine leader slams opposition after taking sick leave
- Another page turns in Terminal 3 saga
AP Saga: The Opposition Speaks Up have 292 words, post on paultan.org at July 20, 2005. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.