The country’s largest tour operator Saigontourist has teamed up with other local firms to develop a four-star hotel in Quy Nhon town’s Nguyen Hue street.
When completed late next year, the $4-million hotel is to feature 116 rooms, swimming pool, meeting rooms, restaurants and other associated services.
It is one of the largest hotel projects to be built in the province, home to a Cham tower site and beautiful beaches.
Tam said wood-processing company Hoang Anh Gia Lai, which has had Thai player “Zico” Kiatisak play for its football team, was also developing a large resort in the Ghenh Giang ocean lagoon.
Ghenh Giang has one of the most beautiful beaches in the country called Hoang Hau or Queen with the egg-shaped stones common to the area.
In 1945, King Bao Dai built a three-storey villa in the shape of a ship for his queen to bathe in at the beach.
Another luxury resort has been opened in Quy Nhon’s Bai Dai beach recently. The Life Beach Resort, an Austrian-backed property, has restaurants and 63 rooms.
- Anthony Rizzo blames bad back, trip to DL on hotel bed
- British woman accused of faking gang rape claim in Cyprus 'suffered hallucinations and voices in her head after the attack by 12 Israeli men'
- Revisiting the NFL’s head-scratching third-place games of the 1960s
- FIFA cuts ties with famed Baur au Lac hotel, site of Zurich raids
- Super Bowl LII parties in NYC: Head to these bars for food & drink specials
- Mike Brown, the Warriors’ new acting head coach, is familiar with the spotlight
- Munster head coach Anthony Foley dies overnight at hotel
- Australian players want David Warner removed from the team hotel
- Pacers told to stay in hotel while search for Cleveland Facebook killer continued
- Minor leaguer charged with punching guest at Minnesota hotel