Out of the World Bank’s 11 indices evaluating Vietnam’s business environment, construction industry licensing procedures were one of only two to show improvement.
(VOV) – Vietnam’s construction industry licencing procedures ranked 28th out of 185 countries examined by the World Bank in 2013, a leap of 39 places above the previous year.
- Tuan Loc Construction Investment JSC: Joining Hands to Promote Local Socio-economic Development
- Architect expo promotes Thai architectural innovations, technology
- Building materials set for rapid growth
- Deutsches Haus in Ho Chi Minh City to become in 2017 the most energy-efficient green premium office building in Vietnam
- Nga Hai Co., Ltd: Prestige Built with Every Project
The Ministry of Construction noted the number of unlicensed constructions fell by 9 percent in 2013.
It added localities are pressing officials for approval of new, more effective construction licence granting regulations.