- U19 Vietnam thrashes Arsenal 3-0 in London
- Vietnam to host AFF U19 Youth Championship
- U19 players to attend overseas training
- Vietnam debates letting Arsenal-supported academy footballers play at ASEAN University Games
- U21 int'l football: Hoang Anh Gia Lai Arsenal JMG, Malaysia advance to semis on lucky draw
(VOV) -Vietnam’s U19 football squad is set to play an exhibition game with U19 Arsenal in early March,during an upcoming two-month training camp in England and Belgium.
As scheduled, U19 Vietnam is travelling to England from March 2-21, before moving on to Belgium for one month.
The squad returns to Vietnam on April 21.
In Belgium, coach Guillaume Graechen’s students are also due to play friendly matches with football teams from the JMG Academy.
The Vietnam team will also attend an additional training camp in Japan as part of preparations for the U19 Southeast Asia Championships taking place in Hanoi in September and the final round of U19 Asia Championships 2014 in Myanmar in October.