(VOV) – Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung appreciated King Norodom Sihamoni’s important contribution to consolidating Vietnam-Cambodia relations, during a courtesy visit to the King in Phnom Penh on January 14.
- Fresh impetus for Vietnam-Cambodia cooperation
- Vietnam, Cambodia examine ways to boost trade and investment
- A symbol of Vietnam-Cambodia cooperation
He noted under the reign of the King, Cambodian people have made comprehensive, tremendous achievements in building a peaceful, stable and prosperous Cambodia which has an increasing role and position in the region and the world at large.
- PM's visit to Cambodia a success: Deputy FM
- Construction begins on Vietnam-Cambodia bridge
- Taking advantage of WTO membership for national development
- Vietnamese leaders congratulate Cambodia on its National Day
- Vietnam legislature committee OK's plan for compulsory drug detoxification center establishment
He briefed the King on the result of his Cambodia visit and expressed hope the King will provide continued support for bilateral ties to develop in a practical and efficient manner.
Vietnam attaches great importance to strengthening the ties of fine neighbourliness, traditional friendship, and long-term and comprehensive cooperation with Cambodia, Dung told his host.
He said the government and people of Vietnam will never forget the wholehearted support and valuable assistance given by King Father Norodom Sihanouk, King Mother Norodom Monineath, the King and people of Cambodia to Vietnam in its national construction and development, as well as in developing Vietnam-Cambodia relations.
King Sihamoni praised the result of Dung’s visit, which he believed will help foster Cambodia-Vietnam relations in the near future.
He also thanked the State and people of Vietnam for their support and assistance to Cambodian people over the years.
PM Dung left Phnom Penh the same day, concluding his three-day visit to Cambodia at the invitation of PM Hun Sen.