(VOVworld) – The 2014 spring fair opened in Hanoi on Thursday featuring the image of the horse in Vietnamese culture, traditional festivals, and glorious history. Horse-themed artifacts, paintings, photos, statues, and films will honor traditional values and inspire patriotism, unyielding spirit, and love of freedom. The event will include an exhibition on the Saint Giong Festival, recognized as an Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, and other heritages of Vietnam.
- Fair for kids on International Children's Day
- Art&Entertainment News Headlines 27/5
- "Childhood world" fair to entertain kids
- A new playing field for enterprises at Entech Hanoi 2013
- The Declaration No. 86/TB-VP on March 11: Conclusion of the Deputy Minister Mr. Huynh Vinh Ai at the second meeting of the Steering Committee, the Organization Board of the AdAsia 2013.
A market inside the fair will sell high-quality Vietnamese products, following the campaign “Vietnamese people give priority to Vietnamese products.”
The week-long event is being held at the Vietnam Exhibition Center for CultureandArtsat No2, Hoa Lu Street.