- Overseas Vietnamese contribute to support Vietnam's sea, island sovereignty
- Social Headlines January 14
- One Stop Solution for Technology and Business Opportunity with 4 Major Events for Supporting Industries
- Increasing machinery imports signal industry growth
- Increasing machinery imports signal strong investment activity
The funds will help the poor farmers—exemplars of tenancity and persistence— enjoy a happier Lunar New Year (Tet) Festival.
(VOV) – A January 10 Ho Chi Minh City Association of Farmers initiative has raised more than VND26 billion on behalf of poor farmers.
The municipal Association of Farmers’last five years of activities have received wholehearted support from generous donors including enterprises, organisations, and individuals.
Nghe An Province hosted a similar event in the evening of the same day, distributing donations to disadvantaged local families ahead of the Lunar New Year Festival (Tet).
The response to the provincial People’s Committee’s fundraising calls a month earlier totalled VND9 billion, donated by 119 individuals and organisations.
After running the programme for three consecutive years, the province has mobilised VND217 billion to assist local people in need.