The provincial Social Insurance (SI) on the morning of 10 January deployed tasks in 2014.
Deputy General Director of Vietnam Social Insurance Do Thi Xuan Phuong awards certificates of merit to collectives
The provincial SI in 2013 exploited additional 20,000 laborers involved in compulsory SI and many others in voluntary SI and health insurance (HI).
100% of students subject to HI participation bought HI; the health of 67% of the province’s population was insured.
By the end of 2013, over 1.163 million people in the province were covered by SI and HI, up nearly 99,000 people compared with 2012.
Revenues from SI and HI in 2013 exceeded VND2,909 billion, 5% higher than the assigned plan, a surge of 22.8% over 2012.
The provincial SI issued over 43,000 new SI books and more than 964,000 HI cards.
SI regimes were promptly solved in compliance with policies.
The provincial SI in 2014 will
- continue to expand the scope of SI and HI participants;
- pay attention to the group of objects buying voluntary SI and HI;
- collaborate with the provincial Post Office to collect voluntary SI and HI fees;
- focus on close coordination to well perform SI and HI policies; limit the misuse of State’s policies in settling regimes, policies;
- well execute the universal HI project in the period 2012-2015 and 2020; strive for 50% of laborers joining in SI, over 80% in HI.