The Deputy PM distributed 230 gifts worth VND1 million each and anounced VND 1.6 billion in funding to help the construction of 40 storm-proof houses. The houses are part of the Luxembourg Government’s natural disaster recovery project, focusing on poor households, families of social policy beneficiaries, and AO/Dioxin victims
- Foreign investors make Vietnam's economy bigger, but not stronger: legislators
- GDP sees biggest increase in five years as NA's ninth session opens
- Deputy PM: Foundation in place to achieve 6.2% growth target
- Vietnam-Laos: A special relationship
- Deputy Prime Minister: Foundation in place to achieve 6.2 percent growth target
(VOV) – Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has led a Vietnam Red Cross Society delegation’s visit to Thua Thien-Hue province, presenting Tet gifts to disadvantaged local families on January 11.
Phuc asked local authorities to support social welfare initiatives and facilitate residents’ active inclusion in local economic development.
Deputy PM Phuc also visited the Phuc Loc district culture house honouring General Nguyen Chi Thanh and offered incense at the General’s Commemorative House in Quang Dien district.