(VOVworld) – The Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission opened a national conference in the central city of Da Nang on Monday to review the work of inspection, supervision, and discipline of the Party in 2013.
Last year Party committees at all levels continued to direct the work of inspecting and supervising the implementation of resolutions passed by the 11th National Party Congress, including a resolution on Party building. The work focused on inspecting and supervising plans and measures to overcome weakness and follow the Politburo’s Directive to study and follow Ho Chi Minh’s moral example.
- Increasing the number of youths and women in Party organizations
- Diplomacy sector must place national interests first: Prime Minister
- Quang Ngai 19th Party Congress wrapped up successfully
- Military Political Director highly appreciates Dong Nai provincial achievements
- Central agencies’ 12th Party Congress concludes
Speaking at the conference, Head of the Commission Ngo Van Du said the Party committees should propose amendments to the Party’s regulations and prepare documents to submit to the 12th National Party Congress.