- Vietnam's National Assembly heads for global parliamentary standards
- Enhanced management of natural resources and proactive response to natural disaster
- Viet Nam's external relations in renovation period: some theoretical and practical issues
- Stricter requirements for learner drivers?
- Continue to enhance the emulating movements among members
(VOVworld) – The Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission opened a national conference in the central city of Da Nang on Monday to review the work of inspection, supervision, and discipline of the Party in 2013.
Last year Party committees at all levels continued to direct the work of inspecting and supervising the implementation of resolutions passed by the 11th National Party Congress, including a resolution on Party building. The work focused on inspecting and supervising plans and measures to overcome weakness and follow the Politburo’s Directive to study and follow Ho Chi Minh’s moral example.
Speaking at the conference, Head of the Commission Ngo Van Du said the Party committees should propose amendments to the Party’s regulations and prepare documents to submit to the 12th National Party Congress.