VGP – PM Nguyen Tan Dung highly valued the achievements gained by Cambodia over the past years during his meeting with Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni on Tuesday.
The Government chief also spoke highly of King Norodom Sihamoni’s contributions to the development of the relations between Viet Nam and Cambodia.
Viet Nam always attaches importance to the traditional friendship, comprehensive and sustainable cooperation with Cambodia, asserted PM Dung who is on a working visit to Cambodia from January 12-14.
- Vietnam wishes to fortify, expand ties with Cambodia: President
- President Sang starts Cambodia visit on bid to boost relations
- Vietnam values friendship and cooperation with Cambodia
- Vietnam, Cambodia foster time-honoured friendship
- Vietnam-Cambodia boost friendly relations and comprehensive cooperation
King Norodom Sihamoni expressed his pleasure at the new advancements of the bilateral ties and thanked Viet Nam for its valuable support and assistance for Cambodian people.
The Cambodian King believed that PM Dung’s visit would help boost the Viet Nam-Cambodia relations in the time to come.
The two ASEAN members have jointly celebrated the 35th anniversary of the Southwest border defense war victory and the shared triumph over the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime (January 7, 1979-January 7, 2014).
By Hai Minh