This year’s Phu My Hung spring flower market themed aquatic plants will take place on January 23-29.
The spring flower fair will present to customers various kinds of plants living in aquatic environment, such as seaweeds, lotus, waterlily, duckweed, water fern, nipa and more.
- WB supports water supply, environmental sanitation in Vietnam
- Hanoi and the Mekong Delta strengthen investment cooperation
- Vietnamese PM highlights peaceful, sustainable int'l environment at expanded G7 Summit
- WB funds water supply and environmental sanitation project in Vietnam
- World Bank approves more financing to help Vietnam improve sanitation
The market covering on an area of more than 10 hectares also includes a southern delta’s floating market on Ban Nguyet (Semicircle) Lake which is crowded with boats and junks selling fruits, flowers, vegebtables and agricultural products.
“The spring flower fair will be decorated with replicas of the Mekong Delta region’s natural countryside landscapes that are attractive for not only international travelers but also locals” said organizers.