This year’s Phu My Hung spring flower market themed aquatic plants will take place on January 23-29.
The spring flower fair will present to customers various kinds of plants living in aquatic environment, such as seaweeds, lotus, waterlily, duckweed, water fern, nipa and more.
- International community pledges support for Vietnam’s development
- Economy: Logistics – key to improving Mekong Delta’s competitiveness
- PM meets with foreign leaders on sidelines of COP21
- Vietnam commits $1mn contribution to global effort to cope with climate change
- EC programme promotes disaster risk management in VN
The market covering on an area of more than 10 hectares also includes a southern delta’s floating market on Ban Nguyet (Semicircle) Lake which is crowded with boats and junks selling fruits, flowers, vegebtables and agricultural products.
“The spring flower fair will be decorated with replicas of the Mekong Delta region’s natural countryside landscapes that are attractive for not only international travelers but also locals” said organizers.