(VOVworld) – US Secretary of State John Kerry will tour the Middle East from January 1to boost peace negotiationsbetween Israel and Palestine.The spokesperson for the US State Department Jen Psaki said on Saturday that Kerry will arrive in Jerusalem to hold talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and then in Ramallah to talk with Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas on the possibilities for a peace deal and other hot regional issues.
- Iranians celebrate, Obama hails 'historic' nuclear framework
- Israel approves gas export deal with Jordan
- Iran, world powers reach initial deal on reining in Tehran's nuclear program
- Nuclear deal would reward Iran for Yemen 'aggression': Israel
- Palestinians ready for any Israeli government bound by world pacts
On December 13, after concluding his 9th visit to the Middle East, Kerry said Israel and Palestine are following a timetable for an eventual comprehensive peace deal before the end of next April.