(VOVworld) – US Secretary of State John Kerry will tour the Middle East from January 1to boost peace negotiationsbetween Israel and Palestine.The spokesperson for the US State Department Jen Psaki said on Saturday that Kerry will arrive in Jerusalem to hold talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and then in Ramallah to talk with Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas on the possibilities for a peace deal and other hot regional issues.
- Turkey says Istanbul suicide bomber was member of Islamic State
- Biden says Israel settlements raise questions about commitment to peace
- Car bomb in Turkey's capital kills at least 34, wounds 125
- WikiLeaks publishes evidence of NSA spying on many world leaders
- Israel, France discuss peace summit proposal
On December 13, after concluding his 9th visit to the Middle East, Kerry said Israel and Palestine are following a timetable for an eventual comprehensive peace deal before the end of next April.