(VOVworld) – US Secretary of State John Kerry will tour the Middle East from January 1to boost peace negotiationsbetween Israel and Palestine.The spokesperson for the US State Department Jen Psaki said on Saturday that Kerry will arrive in Jerusalem to hold talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and then in Ramallah to talk with Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas on the possibilities for a peace deal and other hot regional issues.
- Historic US-Iran nuclear deal could be taking shape
- Int’nal community condemns Copenhagen shooting
- Danish police kill 22-year-old suspected of Copenhagen shootings
- Denmark sees possible 'Charlie Hebdo' motive behind Copenhagen attacks
- Iran's Zarif says extending nuclear deadline again in nobody's interest
On December 13, after concluding his 9th visit to the Middle East, Kerry said Israel and Palestine are following a timetable for an eventual comprehensive peace deal before the end of next April.