- Vietnam, China seek to repair ties ruptured by East Sea dispute
- China expects more high-level exchanges with Vietnam
- Vietnam, China to boost negotiations on sea-related issues
- Vietnam-China committee for bilateral co-operation holds 7th meeting
- Vietnam-China committee for bilateral cooperation holds 7th meeting
(VOVworld) – US Secretary of State John Kerry began a 4-day visit to Vietnam on Saturday at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh.
This will be Kerry’s first visit to Vietnam since he took office. The visit will be an opportunity for the two countries to exchange ideas on how to implement their comprehensive partnership, boost bilateral cooperation and discuss regional and global issues of mutual concern.