- Quang Tri Trading Co., Ltd: Solid Growth
- Hong Kong considers report on democracy demands to China
- Thailand's National Reform Council starts working
- Quang Nam province: Efforts to earn 5 national records for century-old houses
- Korean chairman apologies for mistake in construction of Vietnam's longest expressway
(VOV) -The US Department of State will use non-refundable aid to fund part of the US$30,507 Trieu To Temple preservation and restoration project in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hue Citadel.
- Int’l organisations help preserve Hue relics
- Over US$7 million raised to restore Hue relics
- Germany helps preserve Hue relics
The Hue Relics Preservation Centre has committed VND30 million to the project, which will focus on reinforcing the temple’s wooden frames and preserving and restoring its altars.
The US-based Alliance for Children has also announced it will give Thua Thien-Hue Province non-refundable aid funding for VND1.3 billion initiative supporting local children with disabilities.
The 2014-16 project aims to help disabled children learn the necessary skills for self-sufficiency and independence, reducing the pressure on their families and society.