(VOVworld)- According to the annual report of the United States Trade Representatives (USTR) at the Congress on Tuesday, Beijing achieved significant progress after joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001.
The USTR said that there also exist many problems in Chinese business activities. Beijing has executed limited provisions towards imported products and overseas enterprises, but was applied support mechanisms towards domestic enterprises. The White House expressed disappointment about rampant copyright violations, and called on Beijing to reform state- owned enterprises. The USTR asked Beijing to consider legal reforms to better protect Intellectual Property Rights.
- Vietnam-US trade relations progress rapidly; TPP conclusion in sight
- Vietnam sticks to its commitments to TPP: Deputy PM
- Foreign firms expand Vietnam production in anticipation of Pacific trade pact chances
- Breakfast @ Tuoitrenews October 23
- Negotiators gather in Vietnam to talk Trans-Pacific Partnership pact