- Vietnam, Germany review 10 years of cooperation in natural resources and environmental protection
- US Trade Representative: TPP opens new chapter in Vietnam - US relations
- UN calls for resuming Israeli-Palestinian peace talks
- President Truong Tan Sang receives Angola's Interior Minister
- IS advances on Iran's border
(VOVworld)- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the UN Security Council on Sunday strongly protested a car bombing in the town of Kidal, Northeastern Mali, which killed 2 UN soldiers and several members of the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA). According to MINUSMA, the attack took place Sunday morning while the mission was protecting a bank in Kidal town. Ban strongly protested the attack, saying that everyone responsible for this attack must be put on trial. He re-affirmed the UN’s commitment to support Mali’s government and keep peace in Mali.