(VEN) – As for State budget revenues over the 2013 and 2014 remaining profits, after raising funds according to regulations of groups and corporations which hold 100 percent of charter capital, including the one-member liability limited companies that are parent companies of economic groups, state corporations and in the parent – subsidiary companies model.
- UK firms unveil new investments in Vietnam
- ICAEW’s Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business to Be Provided in Vietnam
- HCM City tax agency takes responsibility for erroneous information
- Vietnam’s foreign exchange reserves reach $37 billion, 10 tons of gold
- New signs of growing trade-investment ties with UK
The remaining profits which are paid to the 2013, 2014 state budget are the profit after deducting losses in previous years and raising funds in accordance with the Resolution 71/2013/ND-CP and other particular funds of the government.
SCIC is responsible for handing into the state budget the remaining profits of state-owned independent one-member liability limited companies of different ministries, sectors and localities./.