(VOVworld)- The first Southeast Asian museum building of the Vietnam Ethnology Museum in Hanoi has opened its door to visitors.
Addressing the opening ceremony in Hanoi on Saturday, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam said that the Southeast Asian museum will promote the cultural exchanges not only between ASEAN countries but also with other countries in the region as well as the world. He urged the Vietnam Ethnology Museum to complete and develop the Southeast Asia Museum, while instigating initiatives and practical activities to help Vietnamese people better understand other nations’ culture and to introduce more of Vietnam’s charms to the world. On this occasion, many cultural activities of ASEAN countries are underway at the museum.
- Education and training reform for human resource development
- Ministries to curb banned substances in husbandry, food
- Vietnamese health authorities should tighten ads of nutrition supplement
- Hai Duong urged to accelerate industrialisation towards modernisation
- Vietnam's startup ecosystem begins to go past ‘Flappy'