- PM Dung: Public governance reform crucial to State administration
- Phu Quoc Island offers investment opportunities
- Phu Quoc offers opportunities
- State budget collection hits VND636 trillion
- Seminar to implement Resolution No. 36-NQ/TW of the Politburo and Resolution No.47/NQ-CP of the Government about applying and developing information technology
VietNamNet Bridge – After more than a week enjoying the lunar New Year, thousands of people in the southern province of Soc Trang went to the local police bureau to get identity cards before getting back to work in Ho Chi Minh City. Meanwhile, in the neighboring provinces of Ca Mau, Bac Lieu, Hau Giang … there were only a few hundred of people seeking ID cards.