The Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM) and the Government Office on December 18 held a seminar to release a report on a project to build a roadmap for implementation of Government draft vision to 2020.
The 2012-2013 project was funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), with the support of numerous international experts.
- UN opens global call for nominations to identify local sustainable development solutions that can change the world
- Political Headlines December 19
- Vietnam - Sweden: Looking Back - Moving Forward
- Vietnam - Sweden cooperation development: Looking back - Moving forward
- 46 years of Vietnam-Sweden cooperation marked
It aims to build a Government vision that caters the demands for reform and renewal, improve the state management efficiency in the context of global integration and market economic development in Vietnam.
The 16-chapter research covers issues related to the economic restructuring process in Vietnam, macroeconomic management, public administrative reform and governmental modernisation vision until 2020.
Researchers also brought forth a roadmap for the 2014-2016 and 2018-2020 periods, with focuses on forming a basic system for human resources, developing a national training management and public servant performance evaluation system, as well as setting up a central recruitment agency.-VNA